Where's the drama?

• Sire
  • 08-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Not that I'm looking for it, but.. hmm...

I haven't been checking in here much lately as I've had a very busy summer with work related issues.

But when I do, things seem to be smooth sailing around these parts lately. I'm just wondering why there's so little drama, as I've been on and off ECCIE for around 2 years now, and there always seemed to be something or someone creating controversy. Hell, no one is even talking about or getting upset about Hicks, or BBFS anymore.

I mean, even this thread about it has a very lackadaisical tone, like, "Yea we know, been there done that" : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=519385

Then a thread about rape, and,... crickets. :http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=518364

The only exciting thing I've seen recently is the "von Trapp" episode, which already seems to be burning out.

Fuck, even Humpty, and his numerous new handles have seemed to vanish. Frankly, I miss him.

Just curious. What's going on around here?
  • Toyz
  • 08-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Not that I'm looking for it, but.. hmm...

I haven't been checking in here much lately as I've had a very busy summer with work related issues.

But when I do, things seem to be smooth sailing around these parts lately. I'm just wondering why there's so little drama, as I've been on and off ECCIE for around 2 years now, and there always seemed to be something or someone creating controversy. Hell, no one is even talking about or getting upset about Hicks, or BBFS anymore.

I mean, even this thread about it has a very lackadaisical tone, like, "Yea we know, been there done that" : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=519385

Then a thread about rape, and,... crickets. :http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=518364

The only exciting thing I've seen recently is the "von Trapp" episode, which already seems to be burning out.

Fuck, even Humpty, and his numerous new handles have seemed to vanish. Frankly, I miss him.

Just curious. What's going on around here? Originally Posted by Sire
Its the prequel to the Zombie Apocalypse...just wait...its coming.
I wish you would tell the mods there's no drama on here , my infraction list keeps growing .
I wish you would tell the mods there's no drama on here , my infraction list keeps growing . Originally Posted by DIE HARD
That's just cuz you can't resist a good fight. lol
I joined Aug 2010 with 985 posts total and I post regularly. You joined six months after me with 3,578 posts total. Are ya surprised?
I blame Steve Jobs , iPhone is always in hand !
I blame Steve Jobs , iPhone is always in hand ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD

I got one too plus ipads 1 & 2, plus 2 macbooks (Air & Pro) with one usually on hand. Yeah I'm an Apple freak I know. Didn't even mention the Imac at home.

Love the products but hate the company being the techno hypocrite that I am.

In your favor though you do have 36 reviews compared to my piddly 4.

Sire how was that for drama? Just wildly out of hand huh?
Jeez Cody , calm down before you get pointed !
Well Whispers is busy banging young ladies left and right. I do comment on things here and there but much more important things in my life going on right now than fucking with hooktards and their PWLDogs

sixx
Ya'll know you love you some hooktards. Quit playn'

Hey some of us work hard here in co-ed to get some of these hooktard authoritarians to STFU and STFD. LOL.
Too bad you FAIL every time ! Say that
I'm OUT , come back a dozen times , and eventually run along to lick your wounds .
Yipe Yipe Yipe Yipe !!!!
Too bad you FAIL every time ! Say that I'm OUT , come back a dozen times , and eventually run along to lick your wounds . Yipe Yipe Yipe Yipe !!!! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
And there you have it Sire. Ask and you shall receive.
Too easy. LMAO.
Still waiting to see the day , you're able to make anyone STFU or STFD ?
Whatever it is, it's gonna be ok boo boo.

So serious, geez. lighten up.
I guess you missed the rolling on the ground , Peace Jasmine just having some fun with you !
You're always the perfect fire to put gas on !
Can't get drama if you tried Sire.
What is Austin coed coming to.
That's it, where's Joan?