Who can answer this question without being a deplorable?

Trumps attorneys are saying that if trump talks to Mueller he will incriminate himself and or commit perjury.

If as trump claims he is totally innocent and has nothing to hide how is it possible to commit perjury, you simply tell the truth!

In my mind what the attorneys are saying is that Trump is guilty and cannot tell the truth because it would incriminate him, his only option is to lie which would be perjury.

This admission of guilt by trumps attorney is astonishing in that guilt is no longer a question, it’s only a matter of how many crimes he has committed and how they will be proven!

If trump cannot tell the truth he should resign.

What other explanation makes sense?
Hey StandinInShit, pack your bags, your ride is here .....
Hildebeest's attorneys are saying that if she talks to the FBI she will incriminate himself and or commit perjury. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Yeah I remember that. That's probably why she didn't testify under oath and nothing was recorded.
Trumps attorneys are saying that if trump talks to Mueller he will incriminate himself and or commit perjury.

If as trump claims he is totally innocent and has nothing to hide how is it possible to commit perjury, you simply tell the truth!

In my mind what the attorneys are saying is that Trump is guilty and cannot tell the truth because it would incriminate him, his only option is to lie which would be perjury.

This admission of guilt by trumps attorney is astonishing in that guilt is no longer a question, it’s only a matter of how many crimes he has committed and how they will be proven!

What other explanation makes sense? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Mods merge this thread with the other "Why doesn't Trump talk to Mueller" thread. Thanks.

Trump’s lawyers have not said publicly that he would incrinate himself or commit perjury!!!

Get YOUR LIES STRAIGHT
Trump’s lawyers have not said publicly that he would incrinate himself or commit perjury!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
That was my recollection, as well. I'm glad someone else agrees.

I'm not sure StandkingInShit is actually "lying"!

My definition of "lying" includes an element of knowing the truth of the matter, but stating otherwise. "Knowing the truth" involves an acquaintance with reality and an awareness of what is actually said and done. StandingInShit lacks all those qualities. Consequently, I don't believe he can knowingly misrepresent the truth, because he lacks the capacity to comprehend the truth.
StandinStraight, in the swamp, go find any attorney that would say their client should go in front of a probe like Mueller's, doubt if you could find one.

It really has nothing to do with guilt or innocence, attorney's are good about laying out perjury traps with these types of hearings and investigations.
StandinStraight, in the swamp, go find any attorney that would give you the time of day that would say their client should go in front of a probe like Mueller's, doubt if you could find one. Originally Posted by farmstud60
FIFY

He can't afford an attorney on his Fake Professor's salary.

Trump's Attorneys never gave him that advice. This is just something you're making up because you're ignorant of the law and a dumb jackass. So nobody should answer your stupid questioned because it's authenticity can't be verified. Besides Trump can't commit perjury just for talking to Mueller. He would have to be in a formal court preceding cross examined under oath.

Jim
Trumps attorneys did say that their fear is trump would commit perjury.
To commit perjury you have to lie, if you don’t lie you cannot commit perjury, there is no such thing as a perjury trap unless your guilty.
Trumps attorneys by saying trump would probably commit perjury are admitting he is guilty.
Think about it you deplorable rabbit brains, if mueller called you to testify would you have to commit perjury, no because you have nothing to hide so therefore nothing to lie about. Could he trap you? No because you would not be telling a lie!

It’s thst simple !
Trumps attorneys did say that their fear is trump would commit perjury.
To commit perjury you have to lie, if you don’t lie you cannot commit perjury, there is no such thing as a perjury trap unless your guilty.
Trumps attorneys by saying trump would probably commit perjury are admitting he is guilty.
Think about it you deplorable rabbit brains, if mueller called you to testify would you have to commit perjury, no because you have nothing to hide so therefore nothing to lie about. Could he trap you? No because you would not be telling a lie!

It’s thst simple ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I find it funny you haven't posted a link to verify that claim. You won't and you can't because it doesn't exist. If Trump isn't talking it's because he's smart not necessarily guilty, he's exercising his right to remain silent. Which is what you should start doing stupid.

Jim

Based on your legal analysis you would be a dumb fuck.
FIFY

He can't afford an attorney on his Fake Professor's salary. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He's too busy dodging those " molesting " women on " campus " and coming to a hooger website to tell everyone all about it ! Slick Willy wanna be that HE is !
He's too busy dodging those " molesting " women on " campus " and coming to a hooger website to tell everyone all about it ! Slick Willy wanna be that HE is ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You can go back all the way back to Jesus himself and see that educators have always been attacked and persecuted by the low life deplorables of every society. Deplorables have a fear of education, they fear it may expose their ignorance, it might slow down their racism. As educators we fight on and ignore the ignorant, we know that truth and knowledge will always win in the end and dumb and uneducated will be proven to be dumb and uneducated.
You can go back all the way back to Jesus himself and see that educators have always been attacked and persecuted by the low life deplorables of every society. Deplorables have a fear of education, they fear it may expose their ignorance, it might slow down their racism. As educators we fight on and ignore the ignorant, we know that truth and knowledge will always win in the end and dumb and uneducated will be proven to be dumb and uneducated. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Truth and knowledge are the cornerstones of Donald Trump Presidency!!!

This why Donald Trump is the best President ever!!!

Dumb, ignorant and ass whipped were the people at the SOTU sitting on their asses. It was so quiet on that side of the room, that you could hear the BB ROLLING AROUND IN NANCY PELOSI HEAD!!! Lol