Trump needs to drop out now

Trump hasn't altered your life one bit. You're just bitching for the sake of it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Au contraire, my empty headed friend. I suppose "dumb on" really is a thing with you, isn't it?
Levy has incredible extra sensory perceptive powers. Or, does he just have a bad heart and empty head? I don't know. But, as Wolff Blitzer once said on air: "It's fun to speculate."

He will say his doctors recommended he should drop out. That's a better way out for his ego. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It would be absurd for any rational person to believe that he's now listening to the advice of doctors. His track record dictates otherwise. On the other hand, his base constituency is not known to be rational.
Did the VP catch you licking your ass after shitting were you shouldn't and now your in the pound?? Originally Posted by bb1961
no he wasn't licking his ass

Flush on........
It would be absurd for any rational person to believe that he's now listening to the advice of doctors. His track record dictates otherwise. On the other hand, his base constituency is not known to be rational. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I didn't mean to suggest he actually spoke to any doctor. Just saying the doctor said is good enough for his ego.

Just read a piece from the incomparable Vanity Fair. There's a Hail Mary's chance for him to win. Timing is everything.

Bill Barr Is Running an October-Surprise Factory at Justice

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...ory-at-justice

Even if Durham’s work does not result in major criminal prosecutions, he and Barr are expected to issue a report asserting their conclusions—something that would break with DOJ precedent, but be completely in character with Barr’s politicization of the department. The attorney general’s attempt to intervene in the sentencing of Roger Stone and Barr’s firing of U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman, head of the Southern District of New York, are only his latest high-profile moves to bend Justice in Trump’s favor.

• Tiny
  • 07-11-2020, 01:14 PM
I would go with Tim Scott.

It immediately puts the black vote back in play and removes the stink of supposed racism from the GOP. All the Never Trumpers and the suburban women who turned against Trump will be back on board.

The GOP would only need about 20-25% of the black vote to rout the Democrats nationwide.

So, at the convention, the GOP delegates need to ignore the primaries and dump Trump.

If necessary, the Cabinet can vote to remove Trump for being mentally unstable, thereby clearing the way for the GOP delegates to vote for Tim Scott. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Yes, I think Tim Scott would be a strong candidate who could handily beat Biden, and enable Republicans to retain control of the Senate.

The Supreme Court recently issued a ruling that makes it harder for many delegates to ignore the primaries, and there's not much chance the Cabinet will remove Trump. If he doesn't run, the reason would either be because of health considerations or he just doesn't want to do it. I imagine he was happier before he became president, that might be one reason to withdraw.

It's hard to distinguish Trump the narcissist from Trump the showman. I also think, as you said in another post, if he thinks he's going to lose, he might withdraw.

In addition to avoiding a loss, this might also help with his transition back to the private sector, if withdrawing means the Republicans keep the presidency. You get someone like Eric Holder in as Attorney General or some anti-business type as head of the IRS and he could make life miserable for Trump. Anyone worth several billion dollars with a multitude of businesses has broken the law. This isn't the fault of the billionaires, but rather an out of control legal system that criminalizes things that shouldn't be criminal.

Also, Trump and his family (father, mother, brothers and sisters) dodged about 500 million in estate and gift taxes, if you believe research by the New York Times. There's no statute of limitations on civil penalties for fraud of that sort, so the IRS conceivably could come back and, with penalties and interest, put a big dent in the Trump family fortune.
  • oeb11
  • 07-11-2020, 02:49 PM
"Barr's politicization of the Department" - of all the hypocritical concepts every printed - that is one of the worst.

Afte rthe FBI scandals and flynn persecution - Obama politicized the Justice Department in ways we may never bring back to neutral from a political standpoint.

9500 meme now - a 'token ' Mexican for open borders and welfare for All - and free housing , college, and income for life .

"Be an Illegal" - as Steve martin's "Be a Dentist " song in Little shop of Horrors
Levy has incredible extra sensory perceptive powers. Or, does he just have a bad heart and empty head? I don't know. But, as Wolff Blitzer once said on air: "It's fun to speculate."

He will say his doctors recommended he should drop out. That's a better way out for his ego. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You're the one with the empty head and i don't even have to speculate on that.
  • oeb11
  • 07-12-2020, 10:44 AM
9500- just a Marxist agitator.

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain - 9500 ain't Soros.
Trump is who GoD bowls too.
Trump is who GoD bowls too. Originally Posted by Ripmany

Drop the capital d, leave out the l and that last o and you would have a wining post. Better luck next time.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0OAeh...ared-to-a-cult

Placard claiming 'God bows down to President Donald Trump' compared to a cult
Trump is who GOD bows too. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Capitalize the o, leave out the l and that last o and you would have a wining post. Better luck next time. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

FTFY!!!
Trump needs to drop out now because he will undoubtedly lose to Biden, and he cannot stand to do that. If he goes ahead and drops out now, the GOP can front another viable candidate who can maybe take on and beat Biden in November, but it's not going to be easy. Mike Pence is not the answer. He has way too much of Trump's stink on him to ever do anything politically the rest of his career, except maybe some dog catcher job in his home state as long as everybody in Indiana has a forgiving mind and a short memory. Otherwise, the republican party stands to lose this entire election by a monumental landslide. House, Senate, Presidency. Everything. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Dispute Trump a not very good, you posted make some so dumb
1.The people pick a candidate there would not be time for a nother primary,
2.Trump just plain won't quit or almost any other president, sorry.
3.If Trump a republican fails at presidency the hole republican party will lose votes and we will not have a nother republican president lease for a year term or more.
4. Mike price to old to run after dogs, and with liberal left every would just have to buy doggy biscuits.