Shocase Forum

• Laker
  • 02-02-2010, 08:34 AM
We were having a discussion, is in upstate NY in boys room, as a result from a member's discussion with provider. She had mentioned that she got more inquiries from ecom. than here from eccie postings. I had had another lady provider tell me the same about the old aspd back in September.

Is it possible to add another sub-forum, would be titled Providers Showcases. Would be in each area's sub forums, or in those where there are lady's showcases. This could be in addition to the lady's sub forums of weekly posting of services, and weekend postings? It may/could be in place of them having to post?

It would be similar to the way ecom lists providers on the main page for the searched area, guys could go into the showcase sub-forum and persuse the showcases for each area, may give ladies more exposure?

Just a thought that may or not work?
  • TBONE
  • 02-02-2010, 10:24 AM
How about splitting off Showcases to be area specific in addition to the main page.Have the New York ladies' showcases above the N.Y. provider ads?

Is that what you're suggesting?
T
  • Laker
  • 02-02-2010, 12:32 PM
TBONE,

Yes, something to that order that will make the showcases more area specific and readily accessable, so using our area un upstate NY for example, when you are either in the area, or planning to visit the area, you can access all the showcases of ladies located in Upstate NY in a group, peruse through them, select one(s) that look and read of who you would like to hook up with and get in touch.

I would think it would also encourage ladies to ccnstruct and keep updated their showcases as would be an invaluable contact tool for them.

Fun for us boys too, as the eye candy feasting is tremendous :-) The showcases are a very nice feature!
  • TBONE
  • 02-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Laker
Area specific showcases are comming. Showcases are a tremendous tool for the ladies to advertise(they have the control to change them at will) run specials,new pictures,etc.

It's our hope that EVERY Verified Provider completes a showcase!!
Laker, this is an excellent idea. When guys are surfing our area, in our case:

[ame="http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=466"]Upstate New York[/ame]

it would be a powerful ad tool for the providers if the showcases rotated among those associated with our area similar to what is done at the top of the home page.

Great, great, great idea.
  • Laker
  • 02-03-2010, 05:18 AM
Thanks TBONE, Thanks Bob, hope it works out! I'll volunteer to be a delivery boy to the ladies that it is there, when available. :-)
That's a great idea and I absolutly love the Showcase. It's great to be able to see a providers pics and info while browsing her ad. Thanks guys.
  • TBONE
  • 02-03-2010, 08:04 AM
That's a great idea and I absolutly love the Showcase. It's great to be able to see a providers pics and info while browsing her ad. Thanks guys. Originally Posted by Budman
Spread the word guys. We'd like to see EVERY provider here on ECCIE complete her showcase.When you see a lady post that doesn't have one just send her a friendly note of encouragement.
  • Laker
  • 02-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Will do!
You know what else would be great is a button in the providers showcase that would pull up all of her reviews. I know thet can put a link or two to specific reviews but not all do that. If a shortcut could be inserted in thier showcase that would be awesome.
  • TBONE
  • 02-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Good idea Budman. And how about a button that sends YOUR review to her showcase?
Good idea Budman. And how about a button that sends YOUR review to her showcase? Originally Posted by TBONE
Sweet. The easier it is to find info the better.
  • Laker
  • 02-04-2010, 06:08 AM
Got to steal a line from LAP

This is a fun hobby!! :-)