Anybody know what raffle this is pertaining to??

Default M...U WON
LOL YOU ACTUALLY WON OUR RAFFLE!! NOT SURE HOW YA WANNA GO ABOUT IT ..BUT LOL...I AM SO LOVING A CHICK WINNING...CALL ME AND PLEASE GO ON BOARD AND CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. DAM THIS IS FUNNY.....XXOO ANNIE 504-650 6554

How do I go on board and claim my prize??

Thanks,

Ms. M. Madyson
Cool!
So Turbo Dog. Do you know what this raffle is all about ?? I am clueless. Sorry.Annie @ Christophers said I won it.
Melissa Madyson
Got a call from Annie. She really Rocks!! I got it all figured out now.. I am happy to have won something...lol
YOU WON...CLAIM IT UNDER THE RAFFLE !! LOL ITS RIGHT HERE IN COED RIGHT BELOW THIS THREAD!...SO GUYS WILL KNOW ITS OVER FOR A MONTH...If you dont do it there...its not claimed...for the 3rd time...lol YOU signed up for newsletter....u automatically go into the drawing. AND THE REVIEW THING I GOTTA FIGURE OUT. UNLESS you wanna give it to another?? YOU can pick??? idk... this is a first. XO ANNIE
Review?? Melissa, her cutie of choice, and her hobbyist of choice that writes the review.....
I think Ms. Annie is hooking me up tomorrow with a spa day, and lunch with 1 of her cuties...I am not 100% sure...but whatever it is it will be fun!! I will write all about it in co ed after the meet.

Melissa Madyson