Ya I'm gonna open myself up to the firing squade here but hey, I really want the feedback.

This is not to dispute a review at all in any way or disagree with the reviewer. I respect his opinion and thank him for his honesty. My reason for posting this is to get some more feedback concerning his description. Again, I'm not in any way disputing it, just wanting to discuss a question this brought up in my mind.

So a recent review of mine said "my idea of a BBW" in the description.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1487420

It also said the recent pic with my new hairstyle was me.

Now I've never claimed to be a fitness model or spinner but I'm not sure the opposite is true either.

I like to represent myself accurately. It matters to me because I know it matters to those who are coming to see me which is why I took down pics of me with my hair extensions as soon as I went back to my natural hair.

The last thing I would want to do is say I'm BBW and have guys come in disappointed that I'm not bigger. Same as I would feel if I tried to advertise as a spinner and guys came in expecting me to be smaller.

I'd like to know what the men think since this is where they come to shop for all different types of beautiful ladies, be they spinner or BBW. I just want to make sure I'm not seeing something totally different than what everyone else sees. I try to be objective but maybe I'm misfiring on this one.

What would the members here suggest in regards to an accurate representation of my body type? BBW, Curvy, Average?

Thank you,
Jaime
Just going to keep it simple: curvy/thick; but not bbw.
  • D.G.
  • 09-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Well you do have rather chubby hands . Thats a sign of a big girl .
Just going to keep it simple: curvy/thick; but not bbw. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Thanks, FiDFW
Your post isn't the same without a gif though.

Well you do have rather chubby hands . Thats a sign of a big girl . Originally Posted by D.G.
Lol. Yes I do. Small, little, chubby hands. I was born with them and had them all my life. But ya usually it is.
Your body type based on that pic?…fucking hot. But I know you're wanting something more articulate.

Curvy…sure. Voluptuous…after typing that I looked it up. It says—curvaceous, shapely, ample, buxom, full-figured; seductive, alluring, comely, sultry, sensuous, sexy, womanly; Junoesque, Rubenesque; informal bodacious, curvy, busty, stacked, built, slinky. If you look at strictly the physical words, like curvaceous (a better word that curvy), buxom, shapely, busty…I like them all. But I could see someone jumping to the conclusion of BBW with some of those words too. To some, is "full figured" a nice way to say BBW?…I don't know. To me, no. I've noticed when guys call a lady "curvy" (or something like that) they are quick to add "but not BBW." Why is there an assumption that any non-spinner jumps straight to that?

I'm not interested in spinners or BBWomen. I love that vast middle ground. And you're in the heart of that.
Seems to me that there is a little play in the term 'btw'. I can only judge by the two pics of you I see, but I wouldn't describe you as a 'bbw', or even 'small bbw'. I would say maybe 'curvy', or the term I see some times that I really like, 'fun sized'. But it's all fairly subjective.

Btw, I've been meaning to send you a PM lately. I've seen you on here for years, and read your insanely sexy reviews, but from your older pics I couldn't quite get a feel for what your body type was. I shy away from bigger girls. Your two newer pics are super hot though! I think you look amazing!

Again, just one dudes opinion, (albeit, a dude with nice tastes).
I know you are a hot beautiful lady , inside and out. Your heart is just as beautiful as the body,......
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2015, 10:45 AM
My opinion is small bbw and when guys say thick, it means fat in a nice way. You're still a very sexy woman.
I've always been aware that there can be some discrepancies in how reviewers judge the weight of a lady. I don't care for BBW, but i'm not into the spinners either. I like curvy girls with a coke bottle figure. My definition of BBW is when a ladies extra weight causes her to lose her coke bottle figure. In my estimation, you do not fit in that category.

Oh, and I like your smile in your avatar pic. Very sexy! ��
Your body type based on that pic?…fucking hot. But I know you're wanting something more articulate.

Curvy…sure. Voluptuous…after typing that I looked it up. It says—curvaceous, shapely, ample, buxom, full-figured; seductive, alluring, comely, sultry, sensuous, sexy, womanly; Junoesque, Rubenesque; informal bodacious, curvy, busty, stacked, built, slinky. If you look at strictly the physical words, like curvaceous (a better word that curvy), buxom, shapely, busty…I like them all. But I could see someone jumping to the conclusion of BBW with some of those words too. To some, is "full figured" a nice way to say BBW?…I don't know. To me, no. I've noticed when guys call a lady "curvy" (or something like that) they are quick to add "but not BBW." Why is there an assumption that any non-spinner jumps straight to that?

I'm not interested in spinners or BBWomen. I love that vast middle ground. And you're in the heart of that. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
I've always loved the word voluptuous. I would love to describe myself with that word but again I think it would be misleading since its usually associated more with big beautiful women and I'm rather small in stature. It seems a lot of these words mean so many different things to so many different people. Makes you wonder if it even matters. Lol. I've seen spinners say they are curvy and curvy say they are spinners in my few years here. It's funny how someone's description can change so much based on who is describing them.

I really appreciate your insight and feedback. And thank you for the compliment.

Seems to me that there is a little play in the term 'btw'. I can only judge by the two pics of you I see, but I wouldn't describe you as a 'bbw', or even 'small bbw'. I would say maybe 'curvy', or the term I see some times that I really like, 'fun sized'. But it's all fairly subjective.

Btw, I've been meaning to send you a PM lately. I've seen you on here for years, and read your insanely sexy reviews, but from your older pics I couldn't quite get a feel for what your body type was. I shy away from bigger girls. Your two newer pics are super hot though! I think you look amazing!

Again, just one dudes opinion, (albeit, a dude with nice tastes). Originally Posted by no_romance_needed
To be fair, I guess I could see small BBW, especially if most hobbyists on this site gravitate toward spinners. Unfortunately, there's not an option for that in the physical description of our showcases. Thanks for the compliments on my pics and reviews. Ya I like the term "Fun-Sized" too. Hadn't heard that one. Its perfect! From this day on, all providers shall be known as FUN-SIZED!

I know you are a hot beautiful lady , inside and out. Your heart is just as beautiful as the body,...... Originally Posted by SensualNurseD
Thank you.

You are certainly in many people's prayers right now. We are pulling for you.

My opinion is small bbw and when guys say thick, it means fat in a nice way. You're still a very sexy woman. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Thanks, blt.

Your handle always makes me wanna sammich. Hahaha

I've always been aware that there can be some discrepancies in how reviewers judge the weight of a lady. I don't care for BBW, but i'm not into the spinners either. I like curvy girls with a coke bottle figure. My definition of BBW is when a ladies extra weight causes her to lose her coke bottle figure. In my estimation, you do not fit in that category.

Oh, and I like your smile in your avatar pic. Very sexy! �� Originally Posted by Hellion437
I've always considered it a shape thing too but then again there are some bigger ladies who still keep that cokebottle shape - and it's fucking totally hott imo.

If I could look that good with that much extra I would put down the celery and eat pasta like e'rrrrrryday.
Just this one man's opinion, but you are NOT what I would term a BBW; not even a small BBW. You look fit and solid to me (oh, and very sexy...now I am fantasizing about chubby hands).
No pun....but you're making a mountain outa of a mole hill. He said, "my idea of BBW which does not include sloppy fat." Rest is highly complimentary.

Oh yeah.......Fuego!
No pun....but you're making a mountain outa of a mole hill. He said, "my idea of BBW which does not include sloppy fat." Rest is highly complimentary.

Oh yeah.......Fuego! Originally Posted by Hercules

No mountain though. Just a discussion.

Just this one man's opinion, but you are NOT what I would term a BBW; not even a small BBW. You look fit and solid to me (oh, and very sexy...now I am fantasizing about chubby hands). Originally Posted by Passionwand
Lol. Thank you. My best friend nicknamed me "carni-hands" after we saw Austin Powers when we were kids. Sexy huh?
I think I would go along with North Dallas 30 voluptuous pretty much sums it up. Definitely not what I consider BBW
Don't sweat the labels. I've seen you since the latest pics were taken, and they are accurate. If a guy decides it's his idea of "BBW", big whoop.

You know how I gravitate towards the skinny chicks, yet I'm a satisfied repeat customer and we always have a great time when you and I get together, as I think is the case with every other guy that gets to spend time with you.

I have no idea what "BBW" means, by the way. I've come to mistrust that acronym almost as much as GFE.