Why to we like COF so much?

Why do we like COF so much, and what do you girls really think about it?
delete
I think guys probably like it because it's naughty. I like COF, as long as it avoids my eyes and doesn't get it in my hair lol

My favorite is when it's a little CIM, COF, runs down my chin and drips down to my girls.
That's hot LL,I agree with her.I think I like it just because of the naughty thought of it.
Who's we? I think it's gross.... Originally Posted by black sunshine
I think he meant coming on the woman's face not your own.

But I too don't see the thrill in busting a nut on a woman's face. Kinda ruins the smooch fest after a good boink.
Who's we? I think it's gross.... Originally Posted by black sunshine
But everyone has their quirks. There is a lot of things that I didn't like when I was younger, and now I do.

My eyes or hair as well!!!! I can't, I just can't. The risk with COF.... make that not an option.
It's not my thing. I agree with Herc; seems kind of anti-climatic. Same with a HJ. If that was what I wanted, I wouldn't have to pay for it. But, WALDT. That's what our Hobby is all about. I'm a big believer in "if it feels good, do it". It's all good.
Some people like wearing diapers, others like dressing up in animal costumes and fucking. It's just one the many kinks and fetishes.
it's not my thing either.. I wonder if there's not a little power or control feeling behind it, but I'm not a Psychiatrist, and I don't intend to play one on ECCIE.. I've done it exactly once and never felt like doing it again.. not that is was a bad experience, I just never considered doing it again.. if I were asked to, sure, why not?
It is definitely not my thing. I guess it's a control or domination thing for the guys that like to do it but I think it is demeaning to the lady.
Why do we like COF so much, and what do you girls really think about it? Originally Posted by lumber15
Because the girls you mess with don't like to swallow.
Makes a true GFE when you can spooge in the chick's face!
MMMM yep,COF or CIM or COB....I especially luv licking cum off a doubles gal's butt!!!
Not a fan...like cim and cumming inside her (covered!) too much. Pulling out ruins the moment
I love it when a lady slimes on my face during daty, what's not to like?