PIMP talk

How often am I talking with a PIMP here vs the actual provider?

Or what % of women here are working with a pimp?

I'm new to hobby and am trying to understand eccie vs bp girls. I fee lime most of them are pimp ran.
  • RAMP
  • 09-23-2015, 09:35 AM
I'm my dicks Pimp, but have very little control over him.
I'm my dicks Pimp, but have very little control over him. Originally Posted by RAMP
If I said I was the pimp of my dick I'm pretty sure the other pimps would laugh me outta the game. Im more like my dicks motivational speaker.
  • grean
  • 09-23-2015, 09:45 AM
Ha! If their pimps are masquerading as providers on the boards, I doubt you'll have much luck with any of them coming forward to get a good percentage.
32.33% repeating, of course. If any provider gets that reference...
I'm her cousin Steadman......I'm helping the girl get back on her feet 'sall
If I said I was the pimp of my dick I'm pretty sure the other pimps would laugh me outta the game. Im more like my dicks motivational speaker. Originally Posted by timtim001

Too funny!
I always like seeing vocal ladies on the boards, my logic is no pimp would let their girl say whatever she thinks and would be worried what it would do to their business. I don't care what a lady does with her money but I'm not crazy about them giving themselves to me and have the cash go to some freeloading pimp or boyfriend.
Many of the girls on BP have pimps
Most of the girls on eccie DO NOT
---we eccie girls had to go thru a very strict screening process with the mods before we were accepted to eccie-
-the eccie girls are independent verified providers-
-they work for themselves,
most of the eccie girls have been with eccie for years, have an established list of clients-
-do not need pimps to get new clients
do not need pimps to take their money-
-if you stick with eccie girls
(there are over 700 eccie girls available in dallas/ft worth) you will be safe
---we eccie girls had to go thru a very strict screening process with the mods before we were accepted to eccie-
most of the eccie girls have been with eccie for years, have an established list of clients-
(there are over 700 eccie girls available in dallas/ft worth) you will be safe
Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Oh really....LOL...there are plenty of managed girls on this site and their pimps,but i do not judge to each their own. You have got to be kidding me Sherry......what world are you living in dear? I must have read it wrong was it a joke?
I always like seeing vocal ladies on the boards, my logic is no pimp would let their girl say whatever she thinks and would be worried what it would do to their business. I don't care what a lady does with her money but I'm not crazy about them giving themselves to me and have the cash go to some freeloading pimp or boyfriend. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

it really depends on your definition of management or pimp. Some ladies with management never post for themselves, their mgmt post all their ads and replies to their pm's. It's funny when I run into one of these ladies at a social or have lunch with one and she has no idea or recollection of pm convos we've had. It happens more often then you think.
stick with well reviewed ladies and ladies who are in a class of more upscale
do your home work on her email numbers photos and check reviews
(there are over 700 eccie girls available in dallas/ft worth) you will be safe Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Sounds like mgmt speak
I'm her cousin Steadman......I'm helping the girl get back on her feet 'sall Originally Posted by bojulay
Dam I knew you were hot but dam!!!!! Love the green sir.