Reviews done weeks/months after a session

This question has me perplexed. Hey, I always love a good review and I'm NOT complaining but just wondering when a review posts many many weeks or months after a great session. How do you remember the details or activities after so long? And I'm assuming they've seen other providers in between. Do you guys have amazing recall? I know everyone is very busy with their own lives as am I.

Just curious 😎😎
I do reviews within 2-3 days because I can't remember that far ( even if I have not seen anyone )
Some wait to get the premium access
Some wait to get the premium access Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I thought you had to do it within 30 days of the session to get PA, but I could be mistaken.
If I don't do it within 24 hours it's not going to get done
I usually post them within a few days or I'll forget to do them or forget the details.
I am bad about this. I will forget and it may be 1, 2, 3, 6 months before I write the review. Right now I owe a few gals a review. I just keep forgetting.
I was just wondering this as well I always thought the review was good for 90 days prior to PA status but I was recently told it was 30 days

Well my review says beginning of September today is 24th ND they said it was put the 30 days I'm very confused now I know I get does mixed up forgot a birthday and anniversary or two here and there for my wife but which calendar are we using ha ha I'm kidding but I would like more information on reviews

How many days past can we write one for PA credit
How and why do some ladies get reviews taken down and others don't
Do we need to have the exact date on reviews now

Having exact days on reviews is kind of bothersome if I ever get found put by the so she can easily see my ply days and put a lot together
How do you remember the details or activities after so long? Do you guys have amazing recall? I know everyone is very busy with their own lives as am I. Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
A good sex session in or out of the hobby is retained in high definition in my spank bank for years.
i write/jot down enough notes to jog my memory so when i do write it (i'm a lazy reviewer :^}), it's pretty darn accurate.

what i've read in the guidelines is - if you want review & PA credit, then the written date of the appt should have been w/in the 30 days prior to posting the review.
A good sex session in or out of the hobby is retained in high definition in my spank bank for years. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
i agree!!!
i can mentally relive (w/ pretty high accuracy) many of my most deliteful encounters, whether i wrote them up or not. they were that sucking/fucking deliteful !!!!!

downside, sometimes i cannot forget some of my worst encounters :^(
good news is those have helped me not make the same mistake more than once :^}
This question has me perplexed. Hey, I always love a good review and I'm NOT complaining but just wondering when a review posts many many weeks or months after a great session. How do you remember the details or activities after so long? And I'm assuming they've seen other providers in between. Do you guys have amazing recall? I know everyone is very busy with their own lives as am I.

Just curious 😎😎 Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Easy answer is it doesn't matter because it's all about perception. Regardless of what really happened each guy and gal has their own perception of how it went and whether he tells that tomorrow or 4 months from now he will tell it from his perception. Now tales do seem to get taller as time goes so the details will be different but it will still be how "he perceived" it.

Quick question- are you licking a vagina or sucking a micro penis in your avatar. I ask because of your hand and mouth positions and the hardly any effort look.
I do it on my phone during the session. Live streaming to all these purvs.
Fuckers are stashing that shit to draw out the free six weeks or whatever it is for a review. Why give away time? I mean you go twice in a week, save the flavor of number two until you need it. Bitch wont lose all her teeth or gain forty pounds in a month, right?
I am bad about this. I will forget and it may be 1, 2, 3, 6 months before I write the review. Right now I owe a few gals a review. I just keep forgetting. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Just slip that man a $ and he will get it done
Fuckers are stashing that shit to draw out the free six weeks or whatever it is for a review. Why give away time? I mean you go twice in a week, save the flavor of number two until you need it. Bitch wont lose all her teeth or gain forty pounds in a month, right? Originally Posted by phildo
the reviews compound, I think, so if you do 2 one day after another, that adds up to 12 weeks.. so no need to sit on a review.. I almost always write a review within 3-4 hours, it's fun to regurgitate the action fast.. only once, when out of town, did I go about 24 hours until writing..