PSA/Rant

Mainly i'm never at a loss for words (Just call me Nancy Grace...lol)

Ladies i'd appreciate it if you would stop babysitting some of these guys,
guys you know who you are. I cannot and will not babysit you until it is time for our appt.

I am not gonna text w/you back and forth or talk w/you on the phone or pm back and forth
for four and five hours or the entire time until it is time for our meet. We will touch base prior but
i will not babysit you for hours and hours before.
Ladies stop holding their hands, stop doing motherly/wife bullshit you're making it hard for the rest of us.

Guys stop getting your boxers in a bunch since i refuse to babysit you (text/pm etc) for hours before the appt
then you want to whine and cancel .... really!?
Aren't we all adults here?

I like to get ready and be clean and presentable and have my room appearance clean and inviting when you arrive (after we've both confirmed appt)
but i cannot do all of that if i'm texting, talking, pm'ing w/you the entire day or evening.

Guys we are not your wives or girlfriends, we are exempt due to the fact there is nothing domestic in a whores job description!

Everybody stay in your lane!!!!
WORD!!
I never got a text back...

Too many rules I may add. And why tell other ladies not to do it if you won't? I'm pretty sure they can speak for themselves. My $0.02
.02 cents ain't shit
I never got a text back... Originally Posted by Freespirit83
Well I guess we know who this one is between.

Everybody stay in your lane!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I think I will just get out of the way of the fireworks.
Last minute cancellations are irksome, and one for a petty reason such as catching feels due to not being incessantly coddled is unacceptable! Please report him elsewhere. Also, every lady has her own communication preferences and can't really be blamed if a particular dude is being pestersome.
mriley000

I refuse to put up w/his foolishness. He prolly was continuing sending texts but i have his cell blocked. I do not babysit grown men
Wait MissP, i think you're mistaken. If you go through your pms, you'll realize i was very respectful. FWIW, we never exchanged numbers...but i digress.
Well I guess we know who this one is between.

I think I will just get out of the way of the fireworks. Originally Posted by mriley000

Completely unrelated sir and she'll confirm this.
Originally Posted by eleganttif
Just poured a glass of wine!
I am going to play both sides here because both apply. Firstly I won't contact a provider before a session for anything other than confirmation and location. Secondly I have had providers contact me early to chat and ask questions about likes to create chemistry before a session. So I understand some ladies do it as a part of the experience. So I guess ladies that don't need to lay firm and hard boundaries right when it starts.
Just poured a glass of wine! Originally Posted by holmes50
Awesome I am underneath Holmes
This sounds like something you two could of handled via pms

*Disregard OldGent took my seat lol*
I am going to play both sides here because both apply. Firstly I won't contact a provider before a session for anything other than confirmation and location. Secondly I have had providers contact me early to chat and ask questions about likes to create chemistry before a session. So I understand some ladies do it as a part of the experience. So I guess ladies that don't need to lay firm and hard boundaries right when it starts. Originally Posted by OldGent
Your thoughts doesn't count sir lol
A good or bad glass of Cabernet enhances the entertainment..............Sup erhead is underneath me