BP browsing addiction

I'm going to admit that I browse BP every single day. I haven't seen a BP girl in almost a year, and have no intentions of seeing most of them. I have attempted to contact a few within the past year, but they never responded. I'm not sure why I do it. I know that I shouldn't be on there, but then it doesn't hurt to browse. I guess its a habit. Anybody else like that?
Briwse almost every day. See a "new" BP girl maybe 5 times a year. Have a few semi-regulars though.
I look just about everyday. I have only contacted a handful myself. Most just don't interest me. Keep looking for that one that makes me want to call her!
I'm going to admit that I browse BP every single day. I haven't seen a BP girl in almost a year, and have no intentions of seeing most of them. I have attempted to contact a few within the past year, but they never responded. I'm not sure why I do it. I know that I shouldn't be on there, but then it doesn't hurt to browse. I guess its a habit. Anybody else like that? Originally Posted by tornado82
I think everyone knows my feelings about BP. It's an indispensable source of hooker pussy for me. Some gems, some messes, but always a bargain and always a story to tell.

Just do your research. See if any other dogs on here have fucked her. Then go for it.
I view it nearly daily myself to see whom is posted. I use BP and have no issue with it because I love the variety it provides.I don't take as many chances as in the past but it can be a good resource for ladies.
I view BP almost daily myself but I do not make contact with most unless I have seen them before.
I browse BP several times a day myself in the surrounding areas within a hours drive of my home. When I find someone who looks good and the price is in line with what I like to spend I start researching. If I find what I believe to be reliable info that she is legit and has acceptable service I go in. I probably average three new BP girls a month on average over a years time.
I don't do the bp thing anymore, but I have plenty of stories and reviews to back them up. One bp encounter I had is now on vacation for some serious felonies. In conclusion, either do HEAVY research or stay off altogether.
BP is to Risky. Although I do see some massage girls that I've seen before i know are fun. I stay with Eccie for the real fun. I feel it's more safe when walking in the door.
BP terrifies me!! I'd rather make less at the end of the month knowing I'm safer here than to risk too many things. Robberies, beatings, kidnapping, it's all just too much for this small town country girl. I'll stick to the board here lol
I check out BP often - but as far as seeing any girls there - almost never unless they are also on 411 or ECCIE... or can be somehow verified.

Not sure if I'm more worried about uncle LEO or da pimp beat down/getting cut with a razor...

no, I know. LEO wins. I can explain the other....
What BP girls in nola and br are legit with no drama?
What BP girls in nola and br are legit with no drama? Originally Posted by Pipefitter56
The legit ones are the ones who YOU do a thorough research on or are you asking for someone to do the research for you?

If you want to stay faithful to your dick and keep it safe i'd recommend trusting your own research and not depending on others for the entire BP
Your right I should but even then with doing my own research I've had some bad experiences and some good ones. I guess what I should have asked was if anyone can reference a bp girl.
I should have asked was if anyone can reference a bp girl. Originally Posted by Pipefitter56
Pick one that interest you then ask if anyone has any info on her in the ISO section. G'luck