All provider that don't see blacks just posted on bio don't hide.

Just wasted my time back and forward with a provider to get to the hotel and she says oh I'am sorry I don't see African Americans really.
Wow. Now that sucks, man. To have the chick open the door and say, "Sorry, no blacks." SLAM!

WTF? Yeah, if a chick doesn't see certain races it should be stated during the initial communications and it damn sure should be stated in her ads and showcase.

I'd post who it was.

That's fucked up, man.
That's what I'am talking about put it in your bio so I don't waste my time with you.
Maybe you should add "I'm black" to your texts or communication. Needless to say I've not had that problem.
Just wasted my time back and forward with a provider to get to the hotel and she says oh I'am sorry I don't see African Americans really. Originally Posted by Infinityg37
This is a waste of a post w/out naming her.

Sure she has the right to see whom she wants but she shouldn't be wasting your time especially if you did a thorough research and you didn't see NBA listed anywhere on her profile. Anywho, who is she?
No seeking p I'am going to take the high road. I just wish if you don't see blacks just state it in you profile that's it
I love seeing all me regardless of color!! Hmu next time
No seeking p I'am going to take the high road. I just wish if you don't see blacks just state it in you profile that's it Originally Posted by Infinityg37
If you didn't plan on naming her then you shouldn't start whiny thread posts.

Half the girls here don't bother w/their profile and they never update their profile anyway.

I started a thread about 'showcases' a while back, didn't seem like many females were interested in their showcase ....
Yeah, you should name her. This is an information board. Your fellow black hobbyists could use the info and she deserves the public callout if what you say is true.
This thread was started just to ask providers to put there no blacks allowed on there profile page not to talk bad about anyone. You never know the next non African American she see might be the worst client ever even though he was not black.I have encountered more racism here than anywhere my entire life, really I thought it was all about the green and being treated like a lady.
This thread was started just to ask providers to put there no blacks allowed on there profile page not to talk bad about anyone. You never know the next non African American she see might be the worst client ever even though he was not black.I have encountered more racism here than anywhere my entire life, really I thought it was all about the green and being treated like a lady. Originally Posted by Infinityg37
Well, not calling her out on it just encourages her to continue her behavior. I know my ass would be SCREAMING her name on here if something like that happened to me. Fuck that. Call her out. Don't be a pushover.
I thought this might be one place the only color mattered was green.PEACE LOVE AND SOUL there is enough hate so let's spread love.
I thought this might be one place the only color mattered was green.PEACE LOVE AND SOUL there is enough hate so let's spread love. Originally Posted by Infinityg37
Well then expect to keep getting shit on. She'll just do this again to the next guy. Pfttt...
I thought this might be one place the only color mattered was green.PEACE LOVE AND SOUL there is enough hate so let's spread love. Originally Posted by Infinityg37

when I was a teenager I would sneak over to my neighbors house and watch SOUL TRAIN with her...I luved that show & the host!

I almost consider what you went through the same as a NCNS. I damn sure post whenever that happens. I say call her out. Woman wasted your time. You know she would call you out if the roles were reversed. Plus like Al said, this is an info forum.