777 Spa - Human Trafficking?

I never went to 777/JJ's, but the place had great reviews. The "human trafficking" comments in the below article are really troubling though. I'd like to think the owner would be in prison for a LOT longer if she was trafficking.

I usually go to happy ending AMP's, and I don't think those older masseuses are trafficking victims, but you never know (I guess).

http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article99514667.html
Now everyone is a TRAFFICKER. Never mind why...lol. seems women that are dragged around and put in bandage or blk mailed into putting stupid shit on Their avatars (usually threatening kids) is how we have to play here. WTF EVER HAPPENED TO ANOTHER REALM?? I NEVER LOOKED REALLY SO WTF I GOTTA SEE IT ON THIS BOARD NOW...nobody comes here anymore but believe you me...that's the reason. Keep that gross shit in men's locker or in ANOTHER REALM ..maybe then we can have stupid shit (harmless) again. This has drawn sooooo much bad that it's totally understandable for us to be watched or as yall say FUCKED with. Stop it. Post a boob...not a 18 year old with 5 guys spewing on her. Wtf is wrong with you people. Gross. And so not what Nola is about. Name or not. Xxoo annie
  • 1+1
  • 09-15-2016, 06:36 PM
A good catch on that article and staying clear of a place that is getting too much attention from police.You wouldn't want to get caught in there with your information on the 5 Oclock news.
The way 777 was operated indicated quite clearly that trafficking was going on. Girls only stayed a few weeks, then were rotated out. The women were fairly young and all Korean who spoke little English. Just check the reviews in the Ocean Springs, MS section.
I don't go to Spas so as not to unwittingly contribute to such activities. But it seems like alot of reviews I read of them tell of visiting attendants that leave after a period of time.
It's pretty much a job for any Asian woman who wants to come to the US. costs someone money to get them here. Once here they can only do that work until paid off. In some cases there may be minors involved. I have seen a few young people in AMPS but never saw them serve.