"I've never had this happen before"

Whenever a providers says that (client can't get hard, taking too long to finish, bad directions to incall, etc.) I interpret this as "it happens a lot, I just don't want to admit it"
okay then
  • jl11
  • 09-14-2016, 06:59 PM
I was that way and then found out that I needed to cut back on the whacking. Once I fully embraced NoFap, I can fill up 3 covers and maybe even more in an hour. I don't get the whole bad directions part though. Wouldn't that be on her? Maybe the client just had one too many?
Gross. And wtf ya gonna do with that shit ya idiots? Use it for what purpose. ? I'll intent I believe. Well turn it round assholes. Back to YOU. Xxoo ann
I don't get the whole bad directions part though. Wouldn't that be on her? Maybe the client just had one too many? Originally Posted by jl11
I would think so. A provider had an incall at a residence and her poor directions led me down the wrong street three times. Both of of us got frustrated and we just voided the appointment.
  • jl11
  • 09-14-2016, 11:30 PM
Well that sucks. Did she know her address where you could Google map it if you have the app, or any other map app for that.
  • jl11
  • 09-14-2016, 11:40 PM
Gross. And wtf ya gonna do with that shit ya idiots? Use it for what purpose. ? I'll intent I believe. Well turn it round assholes. Back to YOU. Xxoo ann Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I'm sorry. Can you repeat the question please?