Guys and Ladies how do you feel about...

Perfumes and Make- up the ladies wear?? Do you ever feel like the lady wears too much of both, or do you prefer she just should smell like soap and no make up??

Also ladies if you have seen a gen't over a period of time do you feel comfortable just "dressing down" as they say as long as you still provide top notch services??

Just want opinions on both sides.
M.M.
Personally I like the nice soaps and little to no makeup.
I don't mind either but I don't like any things on lips. Feels weird to me.
Most of the time, I don't wear cologne. If the gentleman is single or likes scents, I'll wear a lightly scented cologne. I don't wear much make up, usually just mascara. No lipstick unless its requested, there is something about bright red lipstick to some men.
I always dress up upon a first meeting, depending on the locale. Gentlemen I see often don't mind my dressing more casual, I still wear lingerie underneath.
I actually request providers not wear make up or very lite make up. Most women are naturally beautiful. Lite purfume or just smelling clean. Anything overpowering is a distraction.
  • Hojo
  • 09-16-2016, 01:52 PM
Do not like perfume or a lot of make-up it tends to linger and that is not a good thing lol. Deodorant is always a plus though. As for attire I really like lingerie, sweats and tshirt over that is fine with me
Dressing in a cute-casual manner makes the most sense for me. I'm totally fine with paring down or glamming up depending on one's request. With makeup, I usually only do light eyes and lips including lip gloss or lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. I may wear blush and eye shadow if I wanna be a bit fancier. As for fragrance, I use natural body butters blended with just a touch of my favorite essential oils.
I don't mind makeup, I hate perfume and glitter is a deal breaker. I also do not like when providers have their pets in the room.
I can't do perfume usually , can't breathe and SO might catch a sniff. If a woman uses a nice smelling bathwash that's OK. I am partial to light makeup or none, especially if I see a picture on showcase like that. Remember NikkiSecrets had a cool pic that made her look so natural. Ms Luvly also had a pretty face that she would likely touch up. Not much on lipstick.
For some reason I love the smell of cocobutter on a woman,little to no make up and I think when she answers the door in a little too shirt and thong like she just rolled out of bed is the sexiest thing. I also like her hair a little messy.
I remember one of my very first hobby experiences. The lady was wearing some perfume. She smelled fabulous. But so did I when I returned home. So the first thing I saw was wasp spray. So I sprayed myself and ran towards the shower bitching like it was an accident. Lol
  • 1+1
  • 09-16-2016, 07:12 PM
A shower after the session at her place can easily remedy the smell of any scent.The lady can wear makeup and feel at ease doing the things that most women enjoy doing.Getting ready for a client with nice hair and makeup is a blessing.The wife at home doesn't care to look presentable anymore.The effort that she is trying makes it more exciting.Some that wear lingerie and heels is a bonus.
FRESHLY showered is ALL I want from a provider. NO FREAKIN' PERFUME OR BODY SPRAYS!!! EVER!!!

That shit sucks because even if you shower after, some of that scent still stays on your clothes sometimes if you hugged her with them on.

Just be clean and tasty and that'll do.
I usually wear a light peach scented body lotion....and my attire depends on my mood or the gents requests..............sometime s I wear a wifebeater & daisy dukes with boots...sometimes lingerie....I usually wear cool & funky kneehigh socks with skulls or such on them and velvet black boots.

I do have one gent that I just wear pink lipstick & my socks & boots with nothing else!

I keep my nails short due to prostate activities......with a maroon colored polish

And as for makeup I wear a light powder & foundation...with light eyeshadow & liner with a deep black mascara......I like to say "If the mascara isn't running,I aint sucking cock right"...lol!!
  • 1+1
  • 09-16-2016, 08:10 PM
Each lady has their own style of presenting their personality through the things they wear and the look they present with makeup,smell,scent and that is something I won't take from them.Praise to glory they will even see a client.I can imagine that a picky client can be tiring for a lady.
One client likes me to answer the door wearing my strap-on and a smile ONLY! lol