Like the rest of Washington Congressional Budget Office

has no idea on how to do their math and figure the rest of America is a stupid as they are.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...lment-for-2017

but, but , but the CBO says 22 million people will looooooose their healthcare

http://deadline.com/2017/06/senate-t...re-1202119931/

Hey CBO, there appears to be a 10 million person deficit on the amount of people even on OBAMACARE. Other than "lets fool the stupid citizens of the USA" please tell me how this can be.
The CBO is like hooker math!!!!
so, theres only 10-12 million on the aca rolls?
has no idea on how to do their math and figure the rest of America is a stupid as they are.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...lment-for-2017

but, but , but the CBO says 22 million people will looooooose their healthcare

http://deadline.com/2017/06/senate-t...re-1202119931/

Hey CBO, there appears to be a 10 million person deficit on the amount of people even on OBAMACARE. Other than "lets fool the stupid citizens of the USA" please tell me how this can be. Originally Posted by Cherie

hope they know what the term domestic terrorism is ... I think sabotage fall under that category and now with read thought tech it so easy to catch and cjohnny54 might already have clones
Yep, are ARE as dumb as they think you are.

Let's see ... CBO vs Ignorant SLUNT.

Naturally, we all believe you, Granny.
If congress gets rid of the mandates many will opt out of the ACA. Many are paying the fine already. DUH. Maybe some of the able bodied people on Medicaid will be bounced off.
  • grean
  • 08-01-2017, 10:38 AM
The point of the mandate was to create a giant pool, right? If everyone had coverage, including young healthy people who didn't actually use their coverage, that would theoretically lower the median cost of insurance.

Yes, it sucks for young healthy people. However, young healthy people will become old sick people eventually.

I'm not sure why premiums, with the ACA, went up in that case. One possibility could be that there were so many people with pre-existing conditions without insurance who entered the market with the ACA that their costs were still not offset by all the young healthy people who paid but never used thier insurance.

That may be part of the issue.

I think insurance companies were actually just greedy.

I understand car insurance. You might never ever ever use it. There are people who go to their Graves without ever getting in a single fender bender.

Everyone gets sick.

Doctors should be paid lots of money. They have knowledge and the ability to heal us. Not to mention that they spend a third of their lives in school.

Why should a company get to profit off gambling on people's health. It's not a gamble, after all. People will get sick. They make money and make it harder for doctors to heal people.

My guess is that we could cut out the insurance companies that make billions in profit and pay doctors even more money, and provide great health care to everyone. In fact I see companies posting higher ear over year profits after the ACA than before. Not simply millions, but Billions. That's after they paid their executives millions and doctors all of their money.

They made that money by betting on the health of Americans.

If everyone paid a tax and the THE NOT FOR PROFIT federal government then paid the doctors, how is that not better?

Certainly the feds can administer health care for less than a billion dollars in expenses.

If they want to sell electronics or automobiles, or anything else those companies can make as much money as they want!

Companies shouldn't profit off our health.
The point of the mandate was to create a giant pool, right? If everyone had coverage, including young healthy people who didn't actually use their coverage, that would theoretically lower the median cost of insurance.

Yes, it sucks for young healthy people. However, young healthy people will become old sick people eventually.

I'm not sure why premiums, with the ACA, went up in that case. One possibility could be that there were so many people with pre-existing conditions without insurance who entered the market with the ACA that their costs were still not offset by all the young healthy people who paid but never used thier insurance.

That may be part of the issue.

I think insurance companies were actually just greedy.

I understand car insurance. You might never ever ever use it. There are people who go to their Graves without ever getting in a single fender bender.

Everyone gets sick.

Doctors should be paid lots of money. They have knowledge and the ability to heal us. Not to mention that they spend a third of their lives in school.

Why should a company get to profit off gambling on people's health. It's not a gamble, after all. People will get sick. They make money and make it harder for doctors to heal people.

My guess is that we could cut out the insurance companies that make billions in profit and pay doctors even more money, and provide great health care to everyone. In fact I see companies posting higher ear over year profits after the ACA than before. Not simply millions, but Billions. That's after they paid their executives millions and doctors all of their money.

They made that money by betting on the health of Americans.

If everyone paid a tax and the THE NOT FOR PROFIT federal government then paid the doctors, how is that not better?

Certainly the feds can administer health care for less than a billion dollars in expenses.

If they want to sell electronics or automobiles, or anything else those companies can make as much money as they want!

Companies shouldn't profit off our health. Originally Posted by grean
Have you ever heard of the VA? Or even the Postal Service? I'll stop there.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Have you ever heard of the VA? Or even the Postal Service? I'll stop there. Originally Posted by bambino
What about the military dickhead. Are they an inept part of government? You do agree they are part of government right? What not set Healthcare up like the military?
  • grean
  • 08-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Have you ever heard of the VA? Or even the Postal Service? I'll stop there. Originally Posted by bambino

So instead of just making the government work more efficiently, we just accept being gouged by insurance companies?

I'm pretty sure the congress would have an easier time agreeing on laws to make HHS administer health benefits affordably than agreeing on a way to let insurance companies fuck us.

Not easy, but easier....
  • grean
  • 08-01-2017, 11:38 AM
What about the military dickhead. Are they an inept part of government? You do agree they are part of government right? What not set Healthcare up like the military? Originally Posted by WTF
Draft all doctors into military service! Brilliant! I kid I kid....

The government should keep out of lots of things. Some things, however, like our national defense & general welfare, should be.
What about the military dickhead. Are they an inept part of government? You do agree they are part of government right? What not set Healthcare up like the military? Originally Posted by WTF
You're an idiot. The Military is there to protect our freedoms, not take them away. In your case that would be great. You can be like Charlie Gard.
So instead of just making the government work more efficiently, we just accept being gouged by insurance companies?

I'm pretty sure the congress would have an easier time agreeing on laws to make HHS administer health benefits affordably than agreeing on a way to let insurance companies fuck us.

Not easy, but easier.... Originally Posted by grean
If the insurance companies had to compete, maybe we would get lower costs and more choice. But you want the government to take over your healthcare when they can't run the USPS:
http://www.investors.com/politics/co...to-bankruptcy/
WTF: Is wrong with ACERTAIN COUNTRY. have people top level people commiting fraud ... have anyone watch glory "civil war movie" - sceen at house when well disciple soldier vs soldier got shot putting hand on white woman / stealing " where barefoot kid "

UNFIT TO WHERE THE UNIFORM OR BE A PUBLIC SERVANT

BTW, I THINK cjohnny54 has a EM FIELD or force field around him

do you know of jerry jone glory hole or sadamm hiding in gulf of mexico fishing hole?
Insurance companies don't compete, they collude.