200 years of immigration.

Twitler wants to shut down legal immigration now.

Congress is going to tell him to go fuck himself again.
Be a lot of Saudis be able to enter, they have all gone to school here speak English, and are able to contribute to Trumps reelection fund.
Fun to look at.

http://metrocosm.com/us-immigration-history-map.html Originally Posted by bamscram

Congress is going to tell him to go fuck himself again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
read this piece of shit, do you fall in the category

HAS GO IN POLITIC: IS IT TRUE PRODUCE TRASH BABY TO FUCX L.E., POLITICIAN, SOLDIER TO GET THEM TO CON/ROB/REACH AROUND? Shania Twain, KID ROCK, etc why? white trash?

Be a lot of Saudis be able to enter, they have all gone to school here speak English, and are able to contribute to Trumps reelection fund. Originally Posted by bamscram
read this piece of shit, do you fall in the category... Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
That's very perceptive of you, THOR... you are 100% correct - both assup and bumscum DO fall into the category of Piece of Shit!
Another relevant ejaculation, junior.

Premature, as always.

Haven't you swallowed your gloryhole quota for the day already, you cocksucking pig?

Fun to look at.

http://metrocosm.com/us-immigration-history-map.html Originally Posted by bamscram
That it was, and nice to see them do that "top 3" countries sending immigrants here.. Canada was on the top of that list for a few decades..
Now its Mexico, other asia and the Phillipines...
I was shocked by how many people entered the U.S. in the 1980s, 1990s & 2000; 6, 9 & 10 million migrated. 2010 - 2013 is at 4 million, if the trend hold, it'll be 13 million by 2020.

starting from 1963, this is one of the longest immigration increase I've ever seen; 57 years without a reduction.
I would not call reducing the number of legal immigrants a shutdown.
That's very perceptive of you, THOR... you are 100% correct - both assup and bumscum DO fall into the category of Piece of Shit! Originally Posted by lustylad
Look who said that, whale shit at it's best. Old crusty cunt the hijacker.
  • grean
  • 08-03-2017, 07:04 AM

Congress is going to tell him to go fuck himself again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is getting congress to work together again...against him!
I was shocked by how many people entered the U.S. in the 1980s, 1990s & 2000; 6, 9 & 10 million migrated. 2010 - 2013 is at 4 million, if the trend hold, it'll be 13 million by 2020.

starting from 1963, this is one of the longest immigration increase I've ever seen; 57 years without a reduction. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And one wonders how many of them were here just on student visas, worker visas etc, and went BACK HOME when their visa was up..

starting from 1963, this is one of the longest immigration increase I've ever seen; 57 years without a reduction. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And one wonders how many of them were here just on student visas, worker visas etc, and went BACK HOME when their visa was up.. Originally Posted by garhkal

And when they went back home with their advance degree ... take all the good stuff and work with their government to build a world class city that is modern of course you would know this from spying already
Another relevant ejaculation, junior.

Premature, as always.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Is that why bambino call you a cock sucker or the arrangement for cock sucking or just lunch or don't cut my parachut or your not going to the bar for liquor/wine ..... ... I am at the condo most morning if you 're hungry hmmm

HOW LONG CAN THE FIREWALL LAST, THEIR IS SATELLITE AND HILLARY(STATE DEPARTMENT - GOT A S.O.S - CON ROBBERY BP deep water horizon "event horizon STARGATE SG1")

BTW, you can't give anything away ... it was work, else JAIL + TAMPERING WITH EDVIDENCE + SABOTAGE ... etc LIFE JAIL ... and i have to be at the trial to see too