Mueller should recuse himself.

Sessions did the right thing, so should Mueller and for that matter, Rosenstein.

http://amp.usatoday.com/story/102827924/
So should Twitler and Putin.

HAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H!

HAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
88 more. OINK
Cock. Fag. Dick. Oink.

You dumb asshole. You hijacked your own fucking thread.

LMAO @ EATLER!
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2017, 06:53 PM

HAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sessions did the right thing, so should Mueller and for that matter, Rosenstein.

http://amp.usatoday.com/story/102827924/ Originally Posted by bambino
And how can ANYONE with 2 brain cells to rub together, say with a straight face he can be a "staight shooter and unbiased" WHEN EVERYONE he's bloody well hired, DONATES to Clinton..?
Cock. Fag. Dick. Oink.

You dumb asshole. You hijacked your own fucking thread.

LMAO @ EATLER! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Originally Posted by WTF
you two pigs are a riot.

you deserve each other!

here are the 2 pigs oinking each other!
Glad I ate my pulled pork before I saw this thread.
The reality is that he is a waste of taxpayer money selected by a person that violated the law.
Unless he of course actually investigates where the collusion actually was and goes after the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Like that would ever happen.
The reality is that he is a waste of taxpayer money ... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
.. he's becoming irrelevant even with the Liberal media pundits.

Government paid investigators take "their time" to discover that for which they were tasked to investigate with the expectation of discovering some other allegation to "investigate" until their funding is exhausted.

I once heard a lawyer explain that the client can set the hourly rate, but he would decide how long it would take to finish the case.
  • WTF
  • 08-03-2017, 06:59 AM
The reality is that he is a waste of taxpayer money selected by a person that violated the law.
Unless he of course actually investigates where the collusion actually was and goes after the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Like that would ever happen. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
A waste of taxpayers money unless they are going after Clinton!

The Hypocrisy in this forum never ceases to amaze me...

Anybody wonder why CONGRESS had to get involved with the Russian sanctions? A divided congress that can not agree on anything voted 98-2 in the Senate against Trump ....why is that? Might be because they do not trust Trump when it comes to Russia.
A waste of taxpayers money unless they are going after Clinton!

The Hypocrisy in this forum never ceases to amaze me...

Anybody wonder why CONGRESS had to get involved with the Russian sanctions? A divided congress that can not agree on anything voted 98-2 in the Senate against Trump ....why is that? Might be because they do not trust Trump when it comes to Russia. Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe because they're a bunch of grandstanding assholes. The bill included Iran and NoKo.
  • WTF
  • 08-03-2017, 08:15 AM
Maybe because they're a bunch of grandstanding assholes. The bill included Iran and NoKo. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes Trump is not trusted with sanctions regarding them either.
Twitler is not trusted period.

People think he's in over his head.

And that he is DISHONEST.

Just what we deserve in a President.

(Media is behind this, of course.)
And how can ANYONE with 2 brain cells to rub together, say with a straight face he can be a "staight shooter and unbiased" WHEN EVERYONE he's bloody well hired, DONATES to Clinton..? Originally Posted by garhkal
Seek help.