State: Illinois
Address: Chicago downtown area
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DATY, LFK, HJ, BBBJ, MISH, CG
Duration of Encounter: 120 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders and brown
Smoking Status: Vapes
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’5. She is accurate to her pictures here in ECCIE, but she is a little heftier compared to the pictures. She is still dead sexy. Has a tattoo on her left arm and have a pierced tongue.
The Rest of the Story: After a PM and quick check of my references, she booked a time with me and told me the location to meet her. The place to meet her is really classy and high end. We came up to the room and she begins to undress. She offers me a bit of wine to get the mood going and we started a bit with conversation in the nude.
I start to fondle her tits to get a feel for her gorgeous breast. She then lies me down on the bed and begins giving me a BBBJ. I have to say that she has some skills! She licked all the right places and sucked hard where she could. I had a tingle through my entire body during this. She then transitioned to CG and she rode me for a while. I would say that this is okay, but feel that there could be an improvement. We then transitioned over to MISH and I pounded her pussy for all I was worth. Finished in the bag and cuddled a bit and finished my last hour repeating above.
NOTE!!! Ask, I think she would allow you to take a video of the encounter for your own personal use. I am grateful as I still watch it often.[/ROS]
Recommendation : Yes