Date: 10/10/2018
Name: Princess Michelle France
Phone: 781-206-5661
Email Address: meetprincessmichelle@protonmai l.com
URL / Website: http://www.meetprincessmichelle.com
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: downtown Albany
Hair Length and Color: Long ombré brown to blonde. (she was specific about that; I had never heard of "ombre brown.")
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and stacked. She says "I’m a curvy girl and could be considered a thick girl," but I think she holds it together nicely. Web site and twitter photos are accurate. Pretty face, which she blurs, but, at this writing, there is one photograph on her twitter feed on Oct 11 that is not blurred (I wonder if that was a mistake). Twitter is @XOMeetMichelle. Boston based with an accent to match, the best way to find out when she will return is Twitter.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, are the rates on her site accurate? You spent a grand for an hour of chit chat and part of an hour of fun. Bang ain’t worth the buck.
Wow, are the rates on her site accurate? You spent a grand for an hour of chit chat and part of an hour of fun. Bang ain’t worth the buck. Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
I agree with you, however, anything which is for sale is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it.

But to each his own.
  • jtdhs
  • 10-15-2018, 07:26 PM
I can afford it, and I've spent more on other providers, but you have a point. I had a great time with Madison Raine last week for a lot less, which makes me think about where my spending priorities should be.