URL / Website: -
City: St. George
State: Louisiana
Address: O'Neal at the intersection with Strain
Activities: Rushed massage, Rushed body slide, Rushed BBBJ, Rushed CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, just below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, fit, pretty, looks to be in her 20s at first glance but a good look at her eyes and neck added a decade to my first impression. Soft skinned, firm body. Handful titties with long nipples, shaved, outie pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
could you pm me?
Thanks bro! I am with you on the rush job shit. I may go there to just turn her down.. Lol. Tell her that I hear she rushed the session, and all I want is a HJ.
St. George??? so the city split is official?
St. George??? so the city split is official? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes, thank God.
I can’t see whole review. Did she make you wear a mask? I am not down with that. Thanks.
Holy shit! She She is a naughty naughty! Wow. Wow.
No mask, but rushed as hell.
In acg, she bounced on my balls to which I uttered "oof". She then faked an o for about 1.5 seconds, stopped moving and asked, "you come?" I said no, and she got a puzzled look on her face as she said "no" in return. She then thought for a second, then went right back to bouncing. Made me lol.
She is rushing because there is practically a line out the door. Some rush jobs are better than others.

Definitely not requiring a mask... I never had a chick open up with TUMA before. That was refreshing!

No request or nothing Inwas like where are you going it’s up here. Oh. Okay.
You went to see her nolan?
Obviously. She She is definitely 2 thumbs up. She is pretty but not beautiful. She is petite but has some sag going on. Late 30s to early 40’s. I would avoid peak hours. She was busy busy. But her rush job was better than most who take their time. A whole new meaning to blowing and going. This chick is making bank.

She reminds me of Susan from Lotus from years back. In fact, she remembered me but I did not remember her. I almost want to say she might be Susan. These chicks remember me and I hate to put them through the ackward drill of refreshing my memory as to when and where.
In acg, she bounced on my balls to which I uttered "oof". She then faked an o for about 1.5 seconds, stopped moving and asked, "you come?" I said no, and she got a puzzled look on her face as she said "no" in return. She then thought for a second, then went right back to bouncing. Made me lol. Originally Posted by Phill Asheo
She did that fake O with me too. Not a good actress. She is a hardcore pro and a lot of fun but not someone who I would want to be friends with. Her only true O with me was when we looked at pictures of dead Presidents together.
[/QUOTE] Her only true O with me was when we looked at pictures of dead Presidents together.[/QUOTE]

I could not have said it better. We know that is the true turn on for most of these girls. LMAO!!
See? this is why ROS details are so important. Nolanrouge and I had exactly the same experience with She She and he enjoyed what I found annoying.