covington closed?

Drove by there the other day and there was a FOR LEASE sign in the window. I wonder if they closed or moved again. Anyone know This was a good CFS place
Which one in Cov?
2200 HWY 190
Got ahold of her the other day. Said they went to Mayflower in Slidell. Said you had to wear a mask. Covington is closed.
Wait?? Mayflower is open? They are not answering the phone so I assumed they still had not reopened.
Got ahold of her the other day. Said they went to Mayflower in Slidell. Said you had to wear a mask. Covington is closed. Originally Posted by Greatwhite
+1. I am not wearing a mask.
Call 985 666 9696. Mask required. She does not speak English will text through translator
Waste of time, I texted the number the girl asked me how long, and i replied an hour. I was told I needed a mask as they do not supply them. I had one, and text back saying I can be there in 30 minutes, she says ok. I knock at the door, and like wow its Cici the girl from kenner all smiles, and I felt this was going to be good. I get in the room take off the clothes and another girl comes in and I hand her 60. At this point I didn't care who I had. She takes my money tells me only 30 minutes right now, and Im like wtf? So I go with it, and the rub was shit 10 minutes long no tease flip over. Immediately she began to bargain I tell her hj only. She wants me to get up to get money I tell her no Im paying 40 tip or Im gone. She gives me sad eyes saying they been closed and like 40 no good. Finally she agrees! She begins it with loose fitting latex gloves on and I tell her to take them off. She says no, so I took her hand away as she was giving me rubber burns on my package. All in all waste of time. Cici is there and I have had fun with her, but I wont be back there.