Number Crunch: Coed Discussions

...had some down time last month and crunched some numbers on "Encounters".

...looking at a few more days with nothing to do next week...thought Coed might be "crunchy".

Here's an interesting time killer for anyone. It works on a PC...not sure mobile would handle it.

Go to the column headers in CoEd and click on either Replies or Views....it will sort from largest to smallest.

By far, those with the largest activity are all of the various "List Of" topics...but there are a couple of memorable stand-outs in the mix.

!V! or Wulf and Sweet.Treat69 need their own server.
My god, the !Vi! threads were epic. Especially at the end. Whether or not it was really her posting will be debated until the end of Eccie.
Rough numbers...

The sample was taken from all CoEd Discussion that had their last activity in the month of June. I excluded the never ending provider list threads.

There were 39 in the sample. I'll use P411's terms "Admirer" and "Companion" for monger and provider.

Thread Starters..
- Companions...54%
- Admirers.....46%

Average # Views
- Companions...630
- Admirers...1,060

Average # Replies
- Companions...3
- Admirers....10

The average thread had a "shelf life" of 5 days

So...with overt ads being a thing of the past...and ever dwindling Admirer profiles on this site...Wouldn't it be a good thing for an Admirer to occasionally drop a line in the CoEd section?

Sure, it takes a little creativity...but hundreds of views over 5 days might make it worth while, now and then.

Kieva could probably answer that...with 8 posts and 2,700 views

BLM's post about Loners in the Hobby was numero uno...with almost 5,000 views and over 60 replies.

Hats off to Sexxxymalia, Naomi Clairee, HotYvette and Emmie for their contributions...which averaged about 1,400 views per post.

Next Crunch: A look and Replies and Repliers