ECCIE Infraction

• PhoK
  • 07-19-2021, 01:51 PM
Traveling soon, and I posted a “looking for recommendations” in their AMP forum. Received a PM from a moderator that I was in violation and it cost me points. What does that mean?

“This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.”

I asked what the infraction was, and he said “recommendations and ISO” is the same thing. What if I worded it something like…. Best place to visit while I am in town?
It means you violated one of the Rules of the Board (they are posted as stickies in different Forums and elsewhere...It’s usually the Modtards discretion how many infraction points they will assign to a violation (usually 5-10 points), but once you hit 25 points before any expire you earn a 90 Day Vacation...Some can earn you a permanent ban, like outing someone’s real life identity...Violations like you earned didn’t really exist here over 2 years ago until the site became worried that what happened to the Backpage creators could happen to them due to the new FOSTA-SESTA Laws that went into effect April 11, 2018...Now Providers can not advertise or solicit clients here, and no one can pose InSearchOf’s either, that is deemed solicitation and potential online trafficking...

If you go to your Profile there will be a Box labeled ‘Infractions’, click on it and it will show you your infraction history, past and present, it will show you the Total Points you have, when any current one’s will expire (the exact date & time), and their point value, and it will show you the expired one’s, also...I have 11 pages of Infraction History, with 10 current points, most of my infractions are for being insulting to the Fucktard Nation and the occasional Hooktard who overstepped my boundaries.
Sidenote: I love me some Beef Rib Pho Soup!! It’s almost as good as Spicy Mexican Caldo de Res with Oxtails!!...I said almost, not quite though.
  • PhoK
  • 07-19-2021, 07:46 PM
I have 11 pages of Infraction History, with 10 current points, most of my infractions are for being insulting to the Fucktard Nation and the occasional Hooktard who overstepped my boundaries. Originally Posted by ManSlut
LOL! Thanks for the info, and I have 5-points now set to expire in 2022

And Caldo with oxtail is good. . .but can’t live without my Pho or Hu Tieu!
I cant remember the last time I only had 5 points?
the site became worried that what happened to the Backpage creators could happen to them due to the new FOSTA-SESTA Laws that went into effect April 11, 2018...
Originally Posted by ManSlut

Hmm.. That date is interesting, because my recollection is that in May, 2018, the Trolls PeterBota and vadc quickly sprang up, and began their bullshit fake attacks, that continue to this day. I guess they figured that date was their signal? Bota personally told me of his plan to destroy ECCIE, and in fact lobbied me to work in tandem with him. When I refused, that's when I became his Wizard, LOL
There are no real set in stone rules to this site, only non specific rule guidelines that can be interpreted however a mod determines. Reason being, if there were actual rules, then everyone would have to follow them. When/if someone is in a moderator's doghouse, you do not kiss ass or a mod has a wild hair looking to dish out points to an unpopular or "ungrateful" member, then any little thing he/she posts will usually end up in them receiving points.

They do say that the reason that they keep your points you receive private (only the mods and you will know if you get them, unless you choose to divulge yourself, although I have seen posts my mods that they have issued points, just not directly to who), but the real reason is, as an example in the OP's original post about his indirect ISO post, not everyone that does a modified or even blatant ISO post is going to get points for doing so. If you look back, there are MANY such posts all over Eccie and I doubt all received points, as it depends on who you are that will usually determine the infraction points issued. The same goes for any other guideline violation, yes even the ones that supposedly there is zero tolerance for violating.

If you disagree with a mod or a mod disagrees with your opinion of a hobby subject, you also have to deal with a salty mod and his lackies for the entirety of your membership. Good luck to you!
Oxford definition of guideline

guide·line
/ˈɡīdˌlīn/
noun
a general rule, principle, or piece of advice.
"the organization has issued guidelines for people working with prisoners"

It’s a fucking RULE!
Why is it against the rules to seek a recommendation? Isn’t the exchange if information the core purpose of the group?

And I can’t say that I reread then entire roles from top to bottom, but a quick five minute review doesn’t reveal such a prohibition.

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Is there something I’m missing?
Why is it against the rules to seek a recommendation? Isn’t the exchange if information the core purpose of the group?

And I can’t say that I reread then entire roles from top to bottom, but a quick five minute review doesn’t reveal such a prohibition.

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Is there something I’m missing? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I think something is missing. The post doesn't make sense.
Traveling soon, and I posted a “looking for recommendations” in their AMP forum. Received a PM from a moderator that I was in violation and it cost me points. What does that mean?

“This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.”

I asked what the infraction was, and he said “recommendations and ISO” is the same thing. What if I worded it something like…. Best place to visit while I am in town? Originally Posted by PhoK

ISOs asking for, requesting, or looking for specific sexual activities are no longer allowed. Basically, Don't solicit for sexual services.

Same goes for the ladies, they can't post ads or in their signature lines the services they offer or rates.

Looking at your Original ISO you specified you were looking for an AMP offering Full Service. What popped you was (Full Service).

If you look at the sticky at the top of this page dated 09/10/2019 you will see a thread stating ISOs no longer allowed.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2664905

This will incur a warning/infraction of Disregarding Staff Instructions/Repeat Violation.

When this happens from one of the ladies, it's an Ad posting violation.
I think something is missing. The post doesn't make sense. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Read above
I cant remember the last time I only had 5 points? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Me either. You're Infraction listing is like a habitual revolving door of illegals being deported and returning on a daily basis.
ISOs asking for, requesting, or looking for specific sexual activities are no longer allowed. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
15 minutes ago, the post didn't make sense. Now it looks obvious why points were issued. If I had remembered ''what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander...''
Me either. You're Infraction listing is like a habitual revolving door of illegals being deported and returning on a daily basis. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Hey? lol