NEW Visiting Dallas

Hello, im visiting the Galleria area.
Attached Images File Type: jpg face2.jpg (109.8 KB, 429 views)
  • TC75
  • 07-21-2021, 09:18 AM
Hi there!

I can't PM on here right now so please send me an email at...
TC75@protonmail.com
Hi there!

TC75@protonmail.com Originally Posted by TC75
Nooo, you didn’t just do what I think you did, did you?
Nooo, you didn’t just do what I think you did, did you? Originally Posted by ManSlut
what wasnt he supposed to do?
what wasnt he supposed to do? Originally Posted by CieraLovely
Post a personal email in the open for the Douchebag world to see and spam. He could have clicked on ‘Send you an email’ field as a means of contacting you and kept his from being posted in the open like he did.
Post a personal email in the open for the Douchebag world to see and spam. He could have clicked on ‘Send you an email’ field as a means of contacting you and kept his from being posted in the open like he did. Originally Posted by ManSlut
oh okay i was worried for a second!! lol
Nooo, you didn’t just do what I think you did, did you? Originally Posted by ManSlut
The dude also has his email in his signature line so it probably was an intended post.

Enjoy your stay CieraLovely.
Hi there!

<<email removed>> Originally Posted by TC75
unless that is his real world email, the most probable negative of this is that he will get lots of spam email from "dating" and "sex" sites wanting him to join.
and jerks from here (male, female, other) spamming him w/ crap.

The dude also has his email in his signature line so it probably was an intended post. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
unless i've gotten some eccie settings switch turned off (* see below), i dont see his email in his sigline. in fact, i dont see a sigline for him at all or anyone else. and i do have one (** see below)

* in my options:
"Visible Post Elements
You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
Show Signatures ==> OPTION IS CHECKED"

* in my posting editor's options
"Miscellaneous Options
Show your signature ==> OPTION IS CHECKED"

** my signature lines
have fun out there...
cos remember...
it's always afternoon!!

LAGNAF

amplify love, dissipate hate!
dont hate the haters.
else the haters will have won!!
Hope your visit is going well.
And Proton mail is usually used by people here as a Hobby contact address.