Do Whirlaway's polls seem credible or are they skewed to a desired result?

Whirlaway's polls never seem to include an answer I would (or many people) choose.

What do you think?
Are they scientific? I never heard Whirlaway suggest that they were. The people on this site are usually white and male. They also need to have enough cash flow to participate in the hobby.

The only poll that I saw so far had a spread of answers from 1 to 10. You could pick anyone that you wanted so I didn't see any "herding" of the participants.

Whereas your poll is skewed (hopefully you meant to do that) and has no neutral position. I also refuse to participate with a vote.
Are they scientific? I never heard Whirlaway suggest that they were. The people on this site are usually white and male. They also need to have enough cash flow to participate in the hobby.

The only poll that I saw so far had a spread of answers from 1 to 10. You could pick anyone that you wanted so I didn't see any "herding" of the participants.

Whereas your poll is skewed (hopefully you meant to do that) and has no neutral position. I also refuse to participate with a vote. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Strange. You posted in his poll that asked about the historical impact Obama has. At 6:15 last night.
How quickly you forgot.

It had 4 choices. The best, the worst, too soon to tell, and one that completly mischaracterised an interview.

I'm taking a new poll about your reaction to my poll and your refusal to participate.
There are only 2 choices.

1. Who gives a shit?
2. Who gives a fuck?
I don't give a shit or a fuck about your poll. Get over yourself.
I don't give a shit or a fuck about your poll. Get over yourself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You responded, douche bag.

So you do care.

What about me do I need to get over?

Why am I asking you, of all people?
No, I really don't care. Honest.
No, I really don't care. Honest. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Obviously you do. Really.

You came back again to something you don't care about?

Why?
I'm telling you, I don't care about your poll. What is so hard to understand about that? Sheesh!
I'm telling you, I don't care about your poll. What is so hard to understand about that? Sheesh! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes you do.
Nope, I don't. Sorry.
Yep. You do.

Why are you sorry?
Sorry you feel that way. Still don't care about your poll.
I think every poll is skewed to get a desired result. Whirlaways, your's, Rasmussen's, all of them.
This has to be one of the most intellgently charged thread currently going, based upon the indepth responses

I am so honored to add my input....I don't care, that you don't care...or care
I think every poll is skewed to get a desired result. Whirlaways, your's, Rasmussen's, all of them. Originally Posted by Budman
Of course mine was. The poll title along with the responses showed sarcasm towards polls in general.
Thank you for commenting (no sarcasm).