Et Tu Donald??????

Well this is the play on the famous quote of Julius Cesar( Et Tu Brutus) well now that the Donald has dumped the GOP and is listed as non affiliated- if Trump enters the Presidential race as an "Independent" or some other 3rd party- plus keep in mind that Gary Johnson has dumped the GOP and will enter as a Libertarian I can only see this as a win win situation for Obama.
It's obvious that if Trump enters the race he will only take away votes from the GOP since I doubt anyone leaning towards Obama would be swayed by Trump since they are such opposite contrast- ditto for Johnson- this could be the Ross Perot affect that will surely get Obama re-elected. Thoughts?
  • WTF
  • 12-26-2011, 08:55 PM
Trump won't run...he is trying to keep as much power as he can for deal making
Trump won't run... Originally Posted by WTF
I don't think he will either. If he handled himself correctly, he could win. But he's already proved that he can't handle himself correctly. So that's that.
Yeah, WE, you're probably right. As much as I don't want Obama re-elected, I don't think a Romney or Gingrich will be enough better to justify my vote for them. In that respect, Gary Johnson will not take my vote away from the Republican, because if my choice is only the Democrat or Republican, I would not vote.
Obama will probably win, with or without Trump
And who wants a President with 3 bankruptcies in the past?
It's marginally less offensive than the moral and ethical bankruptcy of the mainstream candidates.
If you have to explain the quote it kinda misses the point.
you only feel compelled to explain et tu donald if you think it was a brilliant display of knowledge and others are ignorant and befuddled and you want to press home the display of your intellect
If you have to explain the quote it kinda misses the point. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I explain so simple minded jack asses like you Bolt can understand- I don't think you know Julius Caesar from a Caesar salad.
If you assume your audience is simple minded it could explain your logic or lack of.
If you assume your audience is simple minded it could explain your logic or lack of. Originally Posted by Boltfan
No just you Bolt- because you are a troll that does nothing but add negative comments- I am not the first to tell you that am I?
Actually you are the first. And if I am a troll how many others on all sides in this forum do you lump into that catagory.

To you debate = troll. So I will gladly accept that moniker from you. Keep posting ignorant shit in here and I will keep pointing it out.
...I don't think you know Julius Caesar from a Caesar salad. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You certainly don't. The phrase is, "Et tu, Brute?"
You certainly don't. The phrase is, "Et tu, Brute?" Originally Posted by JDNorthface
And for being a smart ass it depends on what translation you are using whether you are using Latin are not- Et tu Brute is the same as Et Tu Brutus- in certain translations you drop off the "US" and add the "E" No matter how you translate it it reads the same and You Too Brutus- so thanks for being a smart ass and tryng to corrrect something that really didn't need correction.
And for being a smart ass it depends on what translation you are using ... Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Actually, it doesn't. But you can believe that if you want.