Review: Bp katlen

Told ya lol
I hope you guys don't wear her out. Basscat, did you see her? Review please. Nice pics. I havent had luck getting a hold of her through that number. Any advice what time best to get to talk to that hottie? How often did she post on bp? Damn, we need more texas 1/2 hour fees like that. Thanks DJL for the pics.
Jimmy I have never seen a bp add for her. If not for DJLiteMic's review yesterday this fine young lady would have never come to my attention. I texted her last night and asked her if she would be available for a early morning call today and she said yes just text her when I was ready. I texted her around 7:30 am this morning and she said come on. I would just text her and let her know you heard about her from eccie. She will text you back eventually. I am sure her phone is blowing up with calls since her first review. I am going to go back to see her in the morning again if all goes well. She is hot enough that I might try and see her every day for awhile. She is way to hot to do this for very long. Chances are she will become a ghost real soon. Very few girls as hot as her do this for very long. There are to many guys with deep pockets who fall in love and start taking care of a girl like her. If I had the means I would set her up just to keep her all for myself. Only thing is I dont have any real money lol... So I guess its good for you guys that I am a working stiff. Otherwise she would be off the market as of 8 am today. I plan on a review later
Ok someone send me a pic. My interest is way up now
Please send me the picture if you don't mind please sir.
I would love a pic too. Thanks.
PM sent
Please send me a pic. Please please
  • 11-19-2016, 11:19 AM
please send a pic also thanks
  • 11-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Just got a text from her. Some Mexican fuck head attacked her in her room. She sent me a long text and said she is done and not doing this now. Whoever that was fuck you ass hole.
This is really sad news. I have absolutely no respect for any man who hurts a women.
  • 11-19-2016, 07:02 PM
I'm back talking to her again. She was shaking up. Let's try and see if we can get her on eccie. She sent me a nude pics and damn her body is amazing and hot as fuck.
  • 11-19-2016, 07:42 PM
I just saw her. Review coming. To the Douche bag that disrespected her. She told me you were on this site. Not cool man at all. Dudes like you who fucked it up for us all. Glad she let me come over.
Holy shit, that's awful!

If a man attacks a woman and he's from this site, his user name here needs to be exposed. We have got to police our own somehow.
Holy shit, that's awful!

If a man attacks a woman and he's from this site, his user name here needs to be exposed. We have got to police our own somehow. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Be careful guys. If someone knows who this guy is, give the handle to the mods and let us see what can be done. If you can get the lady on ECCIE and get her verified, she can post in the lady's area about the guy - that will take care of him. And anyone can post in the Alerts area.

First step, get her off BP and on ECCIE.

JaG