Review: Bp katlen

• OTP
  • 12-11-2016, 09:50 AM
She had a hot friend she was doing doubles with last night. I missed it because she only has my hobby phone and it was off when she texted me. I turn it on this morning and I get five text so I text her back and the new girl is already gone. She was hot as fuck too, small like katylen but with nice full tits. I am so pissed I missed her. Hopefully she will come back over soon because ole basscat cant get enough hot young poon. Did any of you pig fuckers get lucky enough to hit the new one last night? If so pm me the details please
Both those girls NEED to be on ECCIE! Go to work, guys, get them to PM me about becoming a VP. They have to join as a Registered Member first, or they can't send a PM. With all Katelyn's reviews, I am sure we can get one of your guys to vouch for her. That's all she needs except for age verification.

So, get to work!

JaG
JAG you must get a blowjob for every girl you get to join eccie? I cant speak for the new one but Katelyn has said she isn't interested in joining. Trust me I have tried to get her to. If she keeps doing this for awhile I think she will eventually join. But with her on SA now its just a matter of time before some wealthy guy takes her off our hands. Hell if I could afford to throw her up in a condo pay all her bills and give her a couple grand a month I would have the day I met her. My only stipulation would be that none of you filthy bastards ever got to touch her again.

I bet thats why god has never seen fit to make me wealthy. I would have half a dozen girls like Katelyn set up around the coast and I would spend my days driving from one to the other fucking them. Hey its nice to have dreams
BassCat:

I'm hoping that she sees the light, but you're probably right. Actually, I know you're right about what we'd do if we had plenty disposable income - oh yes, I know you're right.

Oh, and I'd have Lea Madisson riding with me to visit every one...oh my!

JaG
  • oherc
  • 12-15-2016, 11:35 AM
can anyone confirm anything other than bbbj, and doggy? Thanx I want to see her again, but.... just wondering