Mods, Admins...how about dishing out points for whiners that constantly get off-topic?

Including me. The Welcome & Intro forum is getting ridiculous...SERIOUSLY.
How bout them Cowboys
How bout them Cowboys Originally Posted by Red Slick McQuade
I have a toaster that works if you're willing to trade for mowing my yard.
It is not just the WW, it is also Coed, Alerts, Reviews, well, all the forums! If the people were pointed for their thread hijacking in the forums, mainly to steer the thread towards their well known agendas and condescending name calling from left field because they are a troll, then this site would become one only for reviews, providing of intel and having civil and adult conversations about adult topics and concerns. Imagine that!
It is not just the WW, it is also Coed, Alerts, Reviews, well, all the forums! If they people that were pointed for thread hijacking in the forums, mainly to steer the thread towards their well known agendas and condescending name calling from left field, then this site would become one only for reviews, providing of intel and having civil and adult conversations about adult topics and concerns. Imagine that! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Be careful what you wish for. Seriously. Some of the off-topic posts tend to shed more light--you can usually learn more about people when you give them a little rope than if you force them into conformity.
^ what he said
Big 10-4 to that prolongus. i know i get off topic sometimes as well. its a Dog gone shame to see some of the threads hijacked, especially in the w&i forum. it Would be nice to see posts, especially there, need to Be better controlled. It's really Gone downhill.
Bringing taint to the table would make the welcome wagon much better...
Big 10-4 to that prolongus. i know i get off topic sometimes as well. its a Dog gone shame to see some of the threads hijacked, especially in the w&i forum. it Would be nice to see posts, especially there, need to Be better controlled. It's really Gone downhill. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

and

In a thread where you admit to the shit that's being talked about, you still do it. Every fucking thread you start this shit over and over again. Grow the fuck up, and quit gagging on this damn bone in EVERY THREAD. You want to see posts controlled? Then start with controlling your own with this axe-grinding bullshit.

Thread drifts makes my ... oh, never mind. I like them. But it is a pointable, sometimes.

But not in the Another Realm forum. Thread segues are actively encouraged.

Big 10-4 to that prolongus. i know i get off topic sometimes as well. its a Dog gone shame to see some of the threads hijacked, especially in the w&i forum. it Would be nice to see posts, especially there, need to Be better controlled. It's really Gone downhill. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
You'd point out in less than 6 hours if they really enforced highjacking.

and

In a thread where you admit to the shit that's being talked about, you still do it. Every fucking thread you start this shit over and over again. Grow the fuck up, and quit gagging on this damn bone in EVERY THREAD. You want to see posts controlled? Then start with controlling your own with this axe-grinding bullshit.

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
You'd point out in less than 6 hours if they really enforced highjacking. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
agree wholeheartedly with you two! We can all hope!
  • !VI!
  • 09-12-2015, 08:55 AM
because most of biggest users on thread would get banned in less then a week
This thread has turned out to be quite hilarious, based on the ironic path it has taken.

Post #9 is awesome...and hilarious.
Post #9 is awesome...and hilarious. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
It is really great that someone besides me will post what they think about that bozo OBSG, and wants that guy to not only quit being two faced, but frankly, as the first gif in post #9 is saying, just shut the fuck up!