PA Credit Expires

I may be wrong, but how is one suppose to maintain PA credit during these times. So mine elapsed, you want the $$. Shitty business model. Good luck.
I'm getting close myself. Oh well, whatta gonna do.
That’s how PA has always worked: post reviews or pay. It goes back beyond ECCIE to its predecessors. Nothing new. If you don’t like it, you know how to close your browser.
  • BK
  • 04-17-2020, 02:20 AM
Just make up a review like 50% of the other dudes here do. nobody verifies jack shit on these boards. You're over thinking this
Just make up a review like 50% of the other dudes here do. nobody verifies jack shit on these boards. You're over thinking this Originally Posted by BK
That’s just wrong and disrespectful to ladies supposedly being reviewed.
I actually do
Not to mention it undermines the whole purpose of the site being information exchange. It’s not fiction exchange. Please keep it real.
Happens everyday, even in our little market.
That’s how PA has always worked: post reviews or pay. It goes back beyond ECCIE to its predecessors. Nothing new. If you don’t like it, you know how to close your browser. Originally Posted by Ruston
Well aware of how it works genius. PA should be extended during a time when limited ladies are offering services. This site is already going downhill, so a olive branch to long time members would seem feasible.
Just make up a review like 50% of the other dudes here do. nobody verifies jack shit on these boards. You're over thinking this Originally Posted by BK
Take BK's advice. He hit the nail on the head here!
Wow
Well aware of how it works genius. PA should be extended during a time when limited ladies are offering services. This site is already going downhill, so a olive branch to long time members would seem feasible. Originally Posted by maximus
You have been a member for 10 years, yet you only have 24 reviews. That is 2.4 reviews per year. Seems to me you’re not exactly a heavy hitter when it comes to providing reviews anyway. At one review every six months, your PA access would have expired a couple of times a year, every year. Yet, you expect to use the current world crisis to get something for nothing. Unfortunately, you are not alone in this expectation, as I see too many people in other areas of the economy with a similar “I am owed” attitude.

Terrible way to go through life really. Expecting everyone to owe you something.
You have been a member for 10 years, yet you only have 24 reviews. That is 2.4 reviews per year. Seems to me you’re not exactly a heavy hitter when it comes to providing reviews anyway. At one review every six months, your PA access would have expired a couple of times a year, every year. Yet, you expect to use the current world crisis to get something for nothing. Unfortunately, you are not alone in this expectation, as I see too many people in other areas of the economy with a similar “I am owed” attitude.

Terrible way to go through life really. Expecting everyone to owe you something. Originally Posted by Ruston

Well he does have 24 more reviews than you

I used to get pissed when I saw people with 0 reviews and had an opinion on everything. Because of experience, now I understand why!

Terrible way to go through life really. Expecting everyone to owe you something. Originally Posted by Ruston
Thank you for exhibiting your math skills. Food for thought, maybe I did not deem necessary to write a review for every encounter. I do however stand behind each of my reviews of some very quality providers. Honestly, I do not need PA credit to survive, simply stating it is a dis-service during this time to let them expire if ones intent is for the site to thrive and survive. Carry on with your numerous reviews.
I don't understand is why you guys didn't see the ladies before this started. I am extremely conservative on spending but I am paid up for a while. And I don't make upper five figures either plus I do see some ladies that are a little pricey and really enjoy them
And for the most part they are willing to see me again
So stop bitching you made the decision not to do reviews
not me so just see someone or just pay up or close your account