I really want

To travel to NWA.

Who in the area thinks this is a good idea?

Shoot me a pm with a reason as to why I should or shouldn’t.

(501)235-3238
Playwithjordyn@gmail.com
I want to keep you all to our selves here in Central Arkansas
To travel to NWA.

Who in the area thinks this is a good idea?

Shoot me a pm with a reason as to why I should or shouldn’t.

(501)235-3238
Playwithjordyn@gmail.com Originally Posted by JordnJenkins

I honestly don't know if you should or shouldn't travel up to NWA but since we get these types of requests, I will give my opinion on what works and what doesn’t work in NWA. I have seen NWA grow quite a bit in my 35 years living there and part of it is made up of locals and part of it is made up of people coming in because of Walmart.

We get a lot of restaurants including a lot of the corporate managed ones with the high prices and the weird menus. The old-timers like myself care to eat simple food like a PB&J.

Give me a PB&J for $2.50-$3.00 and I will eat one every week. We get a lot of places that try to make it here and offer weird menu items like a CB&J and I don’t even know what the F that is and with it being $5.00, I don’t care to find out. Those places don’t tend to last long. So long story short, bring a decent menu with a decent price and NWA will treat you decent (hell, better than decent).

Well that's my opinion and with me being so tired, I am probably not making sense.

** Guess what, I just read it and I messed up and mixed up two different posts. I'm really tired so you can check out what should have been here.
https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bbbj-vs-cbj
I honestly don't know if you should or shouldn't travel up to NWA but since we get these types of requests, I will give my opinion on what works and what doesn’t work in NWA. I have seen NWA grow quite a bit in my 35 years living there and part of it is made up of locals and part of it is made up of people coming in because of Walmart.

We get a lot of restaurants including a lot of the corporate managed ones with the high prices and the weird menus. The old-timers like myself care to eat simple food like a PB&J.

Give me a PB&J for $2.50-$3.00 and I will eat one every week. We get a lot of places that try to make it here and offer weird menu items like a CB&J and I don’t even know what the F that is and with it being $5.00, I don’t care to find out. Those places don’t tend to last long. So long story short, bring a decent menu with a decent price and NWA will treat you decent (hell, better than decent).

Well that's my opinion and with me being so tired, I am probably not making sense.

** Guess what, I just read it and I messed up and mixed up two different posts. I'm really tired so you can check out what should have been here.
https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bbbj-vs-cbj Originally Posted by Exchequer
Yup, what he said.

-A
Pre-book.
In my experience the menu is open and reasonable,
but that never stopped the cancelations and no-shows that are notorious in. NWA.
Just my experience so I do not bother going,
I have concluded that I am not whats wanted. But they love blonds
I like NWA and the gents like EX rock

Pm me for hotel info

Enjoy