4/30 Thursday

Have some free time to hang out this Thursday evening. PM if anything is going on. Thanks for reading!
Have some free time to hang out this Thursday evening. PM if anything is going on. Thanks for reading! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I'm open! What up?
Planning on smashing. Afterwards, probably eat some pizza or fruity pebbles for dinner
Planning on smashing. Afterwards, probably eat some pizza or fruity pebbles for dinner Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I'm more of a Cap'n Crunch fan, peanut butter to be exact.
I'm more of a Cap'n Crunch fan, peanut butter to be exact. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
I'm a fan of Sugar Tits or Booty Pops!

BTW, I love Peanut Butter Captain Crunch!!!

😂 Exchequer

@Aloysius — I love Cap’n Crunch. When I was a kid growing up in California in the early 90’s, I would get up early on Saturday mornings, watch cartoons (lots of Spider-Man and X-Men), and eat a ginormous bowl of Captain Crunch cereal. I might actually do that again this weekend now that you brought up The Captain
When I was a kid growing up in the early ‘70’s, this link is just a sample of what I saw. I would be up at 7am to be sure to catch the very first cartoons on Saturday mornings, and watched all the way through to Fat Albert at 11:30. They had a helluva lineup on Saturday mornings back then, and all the cereal commercials had my mouth watering!

https://youtu.be/RBXJ9gLlYrg
Honeycomb Crisp 🤤 I don’t even need milk with Honeycomb. I can eat it straight from the box
I enjoy rice crispy. Lol go figure.
I enjoy rice crispy. Lol go figure. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
I put honey and strawberries in my Rice Crispies. So good