NCNS happen to me this morning

okay so first of all I am not pissed, so don't worry . I still got laid this morning, just used plan B. But anyways here is what happened (I will give her handle at the end of the story so you have to read the whole thread).

I am in chat Friday morning about 5:30 AM. This new provider is in there, I wanted to hook up Friday but I couldn't make it to where she was Friday morning so I told her lets try for Saturday. She agreed.

I am in chat around 5:30 AM Saturday morning. Some of my fellow chat buddies are in there and we are bull shitting about the daily events, when suddenly, she appears about 6:30 AM. I start chatting with her right away and we set up an 8:30 AM. She actually called me after we were done chatting, as I had given her my number, so we talked to confirmed. I asked her about her special and she said she had a 1 hour review special for $$. I confirmed. She asked if I could come earlier and I said no.

6:45 AM I want to run as I run in the morning, get done about 7:15 AM, hop in the shower get out about 7:30 and look at my phone. She texted me at 6:50 seeing what time I would be there. So I text her saying 8:30 (like we discussed). She then said how much time do I want. I knew then the girl I spoke with was not the same girl who just sent me the text. No worries though, I texted back "the same amount of time we discussed earlier, silly, dont you remember, lol?". I never got a text back after that, should have known something was up.

Anyways get in my car to drive down there, I text her that I am on my way, no reply back. I try calling her and it goes straight to voice mail. I thought, should have made a plan B. Usually do, though it wouldnt be a problem anyways.

Sure enough I get to the hotel, because she had text me the hotel earlier, and I text her I am here. Called several times and it went straight to voice mail. Finally 20 minutes after we were supposed to start, 8:50, I say fuck it and set up plan B.

Needless to say I got another appointment Saturday morning. I also tried texting her again but no response.

Either way I'm not pissed. She was offering $$ and I got my plan B for $5 so I am 50 dollars richer, lol.

The provider is Serafinasofine. She looks really hot and her reviews are good. My only advice would be is make sure she texts back when you are ready to leave to go see her.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Good outlook on life.....positive attitude. Always like reading your posts.
Know how you feel. Does no good to get mad, just report and move on. After my NS issues Friday, ended up with a fantastick time Friday night :-)

Thanks for the report
Dman as always when I see ur handle I check it out, I may not respond all the time but I have seen a few ladies based on ur certificate.. I think these women should be paying u for marketing.. The funny thing is I actually read ur whole post only to find this was someone I wanted to see also, an was jus about to send her a pm.. Thx 4 the info, lets us know what the outcome is...
  • jafun
  • 09-24-2011, 06:18 PM
Look forward to your next Fuck Ya!!!!!! review...
Gotta feeling she is being "managed " . I saw her once in Denton for a half hour special . She is very pretty and sexy . But my half hour was a 1 minute BBBJ that almost instantly turned into a CBJ -for about 30 seconds , then CFS , pop and out the door . About 15 to 20 minutes total , but I didn't complain , the blow job was lack luster , but she has an awesome pussy and I only paid $ for the 30 minute special . I tried to set something up with her for saturday morning also , only to get " I'm worth more than that , I'm not on Backpage anymore and I'm not in Denton any more " .
I would never do such a thing to you Daaaaaman. I'm professional, my appointments and client satisfaction is most important to me. Sorry she left you a bad impression of the rest of us.
O baby I'm coming soon and it will all be a blur in the end ; )
wow, a newbie makes mistaks or actually has someone assault her and then feels like shit bcuz one female out of, how many r on here now?, doesn't respond. i had a feeling i would fall short when t came to schduling refrencing and screening and all the before hand tasks of meeting. kinda hurt n wondering if it was good idea to come here.
Just get your business straight, go slow if you need to. You don't need see everybody all day, just see acouple of people a day or only what you can handle, seems like you need a booker until you get a handle on things.

You will be fine. Just go slow. Until you get things together.

Good Luck babe.
a booker??
Yes, an assistant. A screener to take your calls and book them for you.

I think you can try bookerbabes.com.
oh ok. . . thnx lisa
  • e3
  • 03-25-2012, 12:32 AM
i remember the good ol' days in denton
Dude you bumped a 6 month old thread!!!

[And by replying, so did you! Try just using the RTM so you don't add to the problem - Staff]