Friends

When you and your provider/hobbyst have become true friends with a close bond does it then make sexual encounters awkward? Can you still have the same session? Is it different?
Im curious to how this is for others, please share.
Two close friends. One we no longer boink as our families have gotten to know each other too and sex just ain't right.

The other....well we go at it like prom dates every time we get together.

Side note, both of these have taken years to become true friendships. I don't think it happens overnight in this biz...but then again, most every time a gal has used the f-word with me the loan-me-money word was not far behind.
Well I don't mean over night I mean a client of 4 yrs.
The sex can be fantastic . . . it just depends on the participants . . .
I have one friendship that is very genuine, and I am thrilled to have it.
That said the sex has continued to be fantastic....I agree with pyramider, it sure depends on the participants, but I think the answer to your question is "yes".
There is one lady who is my ATF and I feel that we are developing a great friendship as we see each other on a regular basis. For me, that makes everything 100x better and the complete opposite of awkward. Were it not for her, I would probably lose interest in the hobby.
Trust, sharing experiences, being there for each other... creates another level of intimacy. With a long term ATF that is a true friend, I feel I can be more myself and allow her to be more of herself without either of us trying to live up to some set routine or standards. Everything has grown better with time. When one session ends, I can barely wait for the next one. One night encounters can be sizzling hot, but there's something deeper when there's a connection built up over time. Real friendship doesn't end in the bedroom and during BCD activities. Like the old song says, 'when you're down and in trouble and need a helping hand....' or when you're up and just want someone to laugh with.... you're there for each other. Coming to know some of each other's turn ons when you're together is a plus too.

The only possible issue I think would be whether the friendship grows deeper in a more platonic or a more passionate direction. Brothers and sisters don't (shouldn't) hop in bed together.

Some guy is very lucky to be thought of so highly by the way. Kudos to him as he must be doing something right.
+1 legman+

well said.
Thanks but I like what you said ahead of me too.... started to use the quote but didn't want the title thing to be added. Gave it a 'Like' though.
I have one client who has now become my 3some buddy{nonpaying} whenever we are in the same town....{he will write me a review as a form of payment}

we have crossed a line in our relationship where e are intimately close like a boyfriend on the side!
When you and your provider/hobbyst have become true friends with a close bond does it then make sexual encounters awkward? Can you still have the same session? Is it different?
Im curious to how this is for others, please share. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Well, actually, it can make it even better. Because we know each other in a better more intimate way, the sex can be even hotter since we have that bond. For others, however, it might be the opposite but I am just going from my own personal experience.
I like "fuck-buddy" kinds of sessions, where everything is friendly and cordial during the session. But I make a determined effort to not have any emotional ties to the provider outside of the 1-hour of her time I paid for.

I'm sure that it works out especially well for some people (as previous posts describe), but I foresee (perhaps erroneously) many pitfalls from getting too attached.

I may be missing out on many wonderful experiences, but I prefer to keep my hobby life and my real life as separate as I can.
...Only if the both of you can trade the Illusion of Passion for Actual Passion. To me, the fuckbuddy thing with connections in certain areas of RL has worked the best in the past. Compartmentalized friendship, I guess - otherwise it becomes a full-blown relationship and that brings another whole set of circumstances into the picture.
Really ! Imagine that ! A close friend for 4 years and did all the things that were
asked and never asked much in return and then you turned your back? WOW...