It Cannot Be This Difficult... I Want A Girl to Join....

You would think being a Provider it be easy to find a female to participate in a little intimate three for all.

Well it's not easy damnit...

Can someone point me in the right direction???

Doesn't anyone just go for it anymore.

What's a girl to do.... Hmmm.
It's time like these I wish I was a woman!
A three-for-all...do you mean you, another Provider and a client?

I'm with you!! It's very difficult to find a doubles partner.

Twice clients had requested particular ladies join us, so I set them up. Both times the ladies just didn't show up! One lady didn't answer her phone at all. The other texted and asked to move the date 2 hours later....this was while the client and I were at my incall waiting on her.

When I decided to look for a regular doubles partner, I had all kinds of "reputable" providers give me the run-around.

Flakes, time changes, location changes, bizarre reasons for cancellations.

The ONLY one who actually kept our agreed-upon meeting time was SpikeBaby (The Original Jenna), which was a great piece of luck for me as she is the perfect partner! I just love her

^^^Same thing has happened to me time and time again.

Even harder still is HIRING a provider. I tried to treat myself to a provider once for my birthday and...well two years later it still hasn't happened.
It's time like these I wish I was a woman! Originally Posted by Sprayway
It's times like this that we wish you were a woman, too!
I agree, it is hard.

Over the years, I've worked with several Ladies, Some who were truly never bi-sexual.

Sucks, because I am Bi-Sexual and very much into some Women!

I feel I am compatible and have connected with really only one Provider here and she is my "Preferred Doubles Partner"
Most guys think its easy finding a good doubles partner....your so wrong. I just cant seem to find that perfect chemistry. It gets a little more difficult when its more than 2 people with all different likings.
I love woman Berk is awesome!, I was really shy to kiss her....(blushing) next time for sure ,Anastasia is super hot in person as well

Back to the topic I understand it is hard to find a woman you click with an have fun with yourself.

Even harder still is HIRING a provider. I tried to treat myself to a provider once for my birthday and...well two years later it still hasn't happened. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
I am offering a special right now.
The best doubles I ever had was when I got two providers who had never met to roll the dice and just go for it with me. Submissive Penelope and Sovannah, wherever you are - thanks for closing your eyes and simply jumping in. It was nice.
By the looks of your pictures, you can double with me and my husband anytime.

You would think being a Provider it be easy to find a female to participate in a little intimate three for all.

Well it's not easy damnit...

Can someone point me in the right direction???

Doesn't anyone just go for it anymore.

What's a girl to do.... Hmmm. Originally Posted by TouchByJordyn

Even harder still is HIRING a provider. I tried to treat myself to a provider once for my birthday and...well two years later it still hasn't happened. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
I have a Tongue for rent.
D at the Y.
I love woman Berk is awesome!, I was really shy to kiss her....(blushing) next time for sure Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Muuuaaahhh!
Wow, I just posted in Houston looking for a doubles partner. It really is a difficult process. Wish I could help. Good luck!