What age did you begin to hobby?

just a random question. I just found out about site a year ago I cant believe I didnt know about it earlier. I am glad I found out about it now in my late 20's, but I am still learning alot about the hobby experience. Am i one of the late bloomers lol?
Much later: I was 50.
40s.

if i had learned about and participated in this world in my 20s or 30s, i dont want to know how much i would have invested in this market.
20's
7, but i was a child prodigy!
26 about 1.5 years ago
just a random question. I just found out about site a year ago I cant believe I didnt know about it earlier. I am glad I found out about it now in my late 20's, but I am still learning alot about the hobby experience. Am i one of the late bloomers lol? Originally Posted by jspkt2002

Mentally or physically?
I was 18 and about to graduate from high school. I found the Chicken Ranch in Lagrange and I have to admit it was the best $10.00 I ever spent.
  • Gypsy
  • 03-21-2012, 08:58 AM
It would be a "forbidden topic" if I stated what age I began hobbying, but it was in Juarez, Mexico, a long, long time ago.
20's
When I was 22 and best man at a buddy's bachelor party. Our friends got each of us a Provider and we passed them around the room. Good times.
early 30s