No rates in showcases?

Would be nice if a staff member posted a sticky here in Co-Ed about what is going on and keep us updated in it. There are several threads now but no official response from anyone. Would be really helpfull.
All I can say is, Yes, there is a problem.

I don't know what it is, but much smarter people than I will get it fixed. If you knew my computer skill level I assure you that you would not want me fucking with it. LOL

Torito
With all due respect, Torito, the sticky is still needed and it should go in a prominent place.
All I can say is, Yes, there is a problem.

I don't know what it is, but much smarter people than I will get it fixed. If you knew my computer skill level I assure you that you would not want me fucking with it. LOL

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
LOL, Dude, I completly agree.

Its the lack of communications I am asking about. Even ifs a post saying There is a problem.
Its being worked on.
Will update as we have more info
No need to report the issue any more
I am just waiting to hear:

"The owner is very sick and as soon as she can get out of bed to program the damn thing back, she will. "
Here was another wonderful opportunity for ECCIE management to show their concern for the members by being upfront about what the problem is and keeping the membership informed on the progress.

Call me parinoid, but it's difficult for me to believe it would take this long to fix a technical issue, and if it did I'd be looking for a new IT team. My suspicion is that the legal team has again made a determination that, if it results in the pricing and availability permanently disappearing from the Showcases, will pretty much render them useless.

But whatever the cause, the board owners' decision to keep the members in the dark speaks volumes about their attitude toward us. Uppity and indifferent seem pretty accurate descriptions to me.
Ladies, can you please update your P411 with your current rates, specials, and discounts? I have noticed that many ladies most recent reviews rates don't match their P411 rates. If you don't have P411: then i won't be seeing you as i only see ladies with P411.

CG

PS: also on the bottom of your P411 profile is a section where you can post your activities, many of us look there, even do a search for certain activities. If you leave it blank, you won't appear in the search. Please, fill that section out.
Thank you.