brooklyn sky welcome back in dallas???

am i welcome back in dallas?
touring this week here ...
For those unfamiliar:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=462118

i wonder how many gents are actually satisfied whth their providers? I mean i'm very upscale! How could you settle for trash, especially when most your commiting adultery? Like, you get what you pay for Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=465223

I've always wondered about shreveport, well LA

IN GENERAL... I don't deal with AA'd but I can't

see to imagine anything but them out there (no

offense fellows).... i'm so anxious to the the

scenery but i just don't want unwanted

attention... suggestions? comments? ecperiences?

etc..... show me a good time

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=503583&page=3

OK OK... I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE .........
SINCE EVERYONE KEEPS TALKNG ABOUT THIS
"GAS MASK"

WELL I SMOKES HELLA ****!!!
& I LOVE IT
I GUESS I SHOULD WARN THE NON- SMOKERS....

I GUESS I COULD SMOKE IN MY CADDY

Staff Edit: References to illegal drugs are not permitted on this site, keep them off this site. - Mojo
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-31-2012, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the reminder Still.... I had completely forgotten about this train...
Whoops......
Prolly best if you simply marked Dallas off your roadmap.
+10 internets for still-asleep.

For font rape alone, you should skip Dallas.
Thank you still-asleep. I also appreciate you pulling those gems out of the woodwork. I remember all of them.

Your effort to pull those threads and quote them has inspired me to add an answer for Brooklyn Sky:

I'm not going to answer elaborately, but it's worth informing you, OP, that you have put
off some people here. I understand that you are a beautiful gal. I understand that you have your standards. I understand that you have your opinions, and have a right to share them in a public forum. I also understand that when writing/typing thoughts to others, you lose the tone, delivery, and therefore, frequently, the intent of what you are trying to say.

It occured to me back when you posted the above examples that perhaps you might be misunderstood - in other words, maybe you didn't mean those comments the way they came across to us the readers.

Outside of that one possibility, you should know that you managed to offend people here with what seemed like a shitty-superior attitude. Heck, you managed to stoke the race fire, and offend providers. It was like watching a train wreck.

Above my reply you'll find Duke of G's definition for "discretion" in the sig. line. You should read it, and not expect warm hugs from many of us when you get here.

Best wishes
  • S-Man
  • 07-31-2012, 03:50 PM
Come to Dallas, Brooklyn! I've got this thing for Fredo-Gurls. A Fredo-Gurl is a girl who think's she's smart, but everyone else thinks she's really dumb. The name comes from the character Fredo in the movie 'The Godfather.'

Fredo 1.jpg
Woo, been wanting some train wreck threads to entertain me
Box of rocks, maybe?
am i welcome back in dallas?
touring this week here ...

Wow have fun in Dallas. Just do us in FTW a favor please stay east of 635.
Her posts are never dull, and they usually turn into a lot more entertaining theads, than "which provider has the nicest pedicure", or "who has the sweetest message on her voicemail"and don't forget this girl insults just about everyone equally.....oh, and shes upscale....her pimp told her so....you go girl!!!.......really far away
Welcome back. Be safe, have fun, don't take any wooden nickles.
Dallas is such a lovely town.

The people are so nice here.

I'm a people person. Ask anyone.
+1 Texasquest - keep the stuck up crazies in Dallas.