Trip to Syracuse

Hello all, im hoping you could give some advice. I’ll be traveling to Syracuse next month on business and wanted to get some ideas how to spend my evenings.

I generally prefer strip clubs or college bars that also cater to locals and older crowd. E.g. Tom and Marty’s in Binghamton.

I’ll be in town early in the week. Any suggestion for a college bar? More importantly, which is the best overall strip club is Syracuse? i.e. decent looking 20 and 30 year old dancers, relatively safe for non regulars, walking away happy with ~$$ spent on dances and etc, or a good chance of pulling OTC.

Based on reviews here, fantasy nights seems to be popular. What about paradise found? Is that place worth the cover charge?
Hello all, im hoping you could give some advice. I’ll be traveling to Syracuse next month on business and wanted to get some ideas how to spend my evenings. Originally Posted by reachme.here091
plastic man ...suggests settlin ...ins ats the library withs ...a good book er maybe gettin some chocolate ...milk ans a jimmie ...dog ats heids
Hello all, im hoping you could give some advice. I’ll be traveling to Syracuse next month on business and wanted to get some ideas how to spend my evenings.

I generally prefer strip clubs or college bars that also cater to locals and older crowd. E.g. Tom and Marty’s in Binghamton.

I’ll be in town early in the week. Any suggestion for a college bar? More importantly, which is the best overall strip club is Syracuse? i.e. decent looking 20 and 30 year old dancers, relatively safe for non regulars, walking away happy with ~$$ spent on dances and etc, or a good chance of pulling OTC.

Based on reviews here, fantasy nights seems to be popular. What about paradise found? Is that place worth the cover charge? Originally Posted by reachme.here091

Dude! If you can, avoid coming to Syracuse. It's a desolate place forgotten by the gods. You saw the answer from Plastic Man? That should set the town mood for ya! What's around the corner for you at Fantasy Nights, is bed bugs!
That's a bit grim. I think the reason FN is popular is that there are so often extras to be had there. This is true of most strip clubs, I think, but especially there.

Personally I find the college bars to be a bit alienating for an older patron, but if you want to party on the hill you might try Faegan's on S. Crouse Ave for a slightly more adult vibe.
Paradise Found has the best looking dancers, but is the priciest.
Thanks all for your feedback. Honestly I don’t have much of a choice about travel plans. Work required trip. So may as well enjoy it a bit. Thanks for the suggestion about Faegans. I’ll check it out.

Regarding strip clubs, Paradise found, what is their Laplace areas setup is like? And cost?
http://clubparadisefound.com Originally Posted by jonboy52
Yes I looked at that. It doesn’t show the lap dance areas. I’m just curious if it’s open/communal LD space for 25 dances or individual booths with curtains etc.
Yes I looked at that. It doesn’t show the lap dance areas. I’m just curious if it’s open/communal LD space for 25 dances or individual booths with curtains etc. Originally Posted by reachme.here091
I agree with the assessment that the best looking dancers are there. LDs are in booths with a veilish type curtain. I can’t imagine ever getting extras there. The most I ever get there is full access to the strippers body, except touching her pussy and occasionally a glancing stroking of my crotch with a passing leg or hand.

Don’t they have cameras there too?
...I think the reason FN is popular is that there are so often extras to be had there. This is true of most strip clubs, I think, but especially there.... Originally Posted by HlavinKitheri
Not meaning to disrespect HK, but that is NOT true of "most" SC's. Most have no extras whatsoever. FN does, fer sure. But you are gonna lose any respect you ever had fer yer pitiful self if you pull out yer joint in that place.

I expect many more will respond to this threAd and tell ya it's the best place ever. It is a matter of opinion, of course. Mine is...stay away. It's a skank filled dump. But...mebbe that's yer thang. In which case...yer welcome!

Different strokes for different folks I say. I used to think that some clubs were unlikely for extras at all. But then experience shows otherwise. All you need is a willing partner. And that’s a whole other conversation.

FN may not be up some people’s alley. But if you ever find yourself in Irvington, NJ, the places there are on a whole other level. Guys literally getting it in reverse cowgirl while getting bar side LD. I’m also sure those are not the dirtiest spots around.

Everyone has their limits and budgets. Some guys are into dirty/freaky/cheap. Others would puke just thinking about doing aStaff Edit DDstreet girl.
FN may not be up some people’s alley. But if you ever find yourself in Irvington, NJ, the places there are on a whole other level. Guys literally getting it in reverse cowgirl while getting bar side LD. I’m also sure those are not the dirtiest spots around. Originally Posted by reachme.here091
Guy's not joking, the lack of shame and voyeurism that takes place at Vic's is truly unbelievable until you see if for yourself. Even after seeing it, it's still hard to believe a place like that exists.
My .02 on Fantasy Nights. I walked in there once and was only there for 30 seconds. That was BEFORE it got so much notoriety here—and I read about it. Now? I would rather roll around on a hill of ants before I would go and get serviced in there.

Ew.
Different strokes for different folks I say.
Everyone has their limits and budgets. Some guys are into dirty/freaky/cheap. Others would puke just thinking about doing aStaff Edit DDstreet girl. Originally Posted by reachme.here091
Well put.
especially the part about the Edit - PR street girl!!!