NANCY PELOSI EXPLODES ON CNN WOLF BLITZER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lAq22cpF4M

wow, shes really incoherent. she's still speaker of the house????

this woman is losing her mind.
Too much bourbon and tds!
  • oeb11
  • 12-24-2020, 02:11 PM
Poor XiNN and Blitz Wolfer - who dey gonna hate with Trump leaving - "Biden"????
Biden is too senile to be hateable.!

as Nazi Pelosi has previously made clear - "Let them eat designer ice cream from designer freezers!!!
Poor Pelosi - never , ever, reads history - and does not know about the French Revolution and the Guillotine.
Thank you DOTY for your continued and sustained Trump inspired hatred.

Perhaps you will be able return to humanity soon after the fall of the Trump regime.

If not, then I've got some suggestions where you should ride out your prolonged hissy.
  • oeb11
  • 12-24-2020, 02:44 PM
Thank You - YR!
Pelosi and Trump are on the same side when talking about the $2,000 check. Wolf should be going after Mitch McConnell not Pelosi.
Please call her nasty p**** from now on
Please call her nasty p**** from now on Originally Posted by Ripmany
After I give that nasty cunt a creampie.
face down ass up
She blocked the previous stimulus just to make H I M look bad. She said she voted for this new bill because H I M isn't president anymore. What a great gal.
She’s a piece of shit. I’d like to flush her and Mitch at the same time. They’re all shit. Just my opinion. I could be wrong
She’s a piece of shit. I’d like to flush her and Mitch at the same time. They’re all shit. Just my opinion. I could be wrong
Pelosi is perfect for YR. he should muff dive muff her skanky pussy. her boobs are already flabby and used up. I suppose Russia, Russia is out of the question.
It proves the demcrocrat are for poor people any more, just want you to think there are.