Visiting

Planning a trip to visit and play. What is the best areas so stay ? I was told to steer clear of south Little Rock. So I’ve marked that as a no no. But which area would you say is the best, what attractions are a must if any?
Not sure yet of when I will be visiting . Just getting a play together 💜💜
River Market/ Downtown to stay and play. West Little Rock nice to stay in also
West Little Rock is the sweet spot for everything you need and convenience for appointments.
The Violet Rayne? Holy smokes I’ve heard so much abt you.You’re amongst the best in Oklahoma.You can try NWA(Fayetteville or Springdale) decent towns to stay.
Seconded NWA, we have some nice places to stay at and some good places to eat at.
Seconded NWA, we have some nice places to stay at and some good places to eat at. Originally Posted by Rollypolly
Especially if you're in town!
(Sorry couldn't help myself)
Thanks everyone! I can’t wait to visit! Sorry for getting back late !!
River Market/ Downtown to stay and play. West Little Rock nice to stay in also Originally Posted by Baconman
Especially if you're in town!
(Sorry couldn't help myself) Originally Posted by Gostik
Definitely if I’m in town!
Seconded NWA, we have some nice places to stay at and some good places to eat at. Originally Posted by Rollypolly
My doubles partner (Bentley Banks) will for sure need places to eat and try while we are in town!
The Violet Rayne? Holy smokes I’ve heard so much abt you.You’re amongst the best in Oklahoma.You can try NWA(Fayetteville or Springdale) decent towns to stay. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
Yes it’s me (; I hope anyways .

My doubles partner and I are wanting to come in to town Sunday night.

Stay through Tuesday morning check out, unless you guys keep us around (;.

Oh by the way….. Incase you were wondering who my partner is …………………

it’s THE BEST Bentley Banks. (YES!!! I brought her out of retirement)
it’s THE BEST Bentley Banks. (YES!!! I brought her out of retirement) Originally Posted by VioletRayne
I had chatted with her a bit before retirement and never met her. Are you two coming to Central AR or NWA? (I vote NWA of course)
Yes it’s me (; I hope anyways .

My doubles partner and I are wanting to come in to town Sunday night.

Stay through Tuesday morning check out, unless you guys keep us around (;.

Oh by the way….. Incase you were wondering who my partner is …………………

it’s THE BEST Bentley Banks. (YES!!! I brought her out of retirement) Originally Posted by VioletRayne
Good to see you in Arky forum beautiful!.Oh I’m sure I along with other gentlemen on here would love to keep you both around.Looking forward on your arrival.I’ll be sure to check out your friend as well.Much love and respect.
I had chatted with her a bit before retirement and never met her. Are you two coming to Central AR or NWA? (I vote NWA of course) Originally Posted by Gostik
Yes ! I bugged her enough to bring her out of retirement 🥰🥰 and we will be Nwa possibly Sunday night or Tuesday night.
Come to Little Rock ������
I cant wait to meet some of you LOVELY Gentlemen in LR. Ive heard so so many good things <3