Ten (10+) plus years later....

& still the same shit. I swear to fictitious mass hallucination god that you fucks are dumber than twelve year old curdled mayo. You would think that after getting called out on it before that you wouldn't go right back to the bear trap & put you hand right back in, BUT. HERE. WE. ARE. You smooth brains have gotten complacent over the years & a due correction is in order

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=667606

So I scheduled to see yummymarie yesterday as she was running specials based on her last ad. We talked and agreed to meet last night. I am north of houston and she is south and she agreed to come to my place. First she suggested for a 2 hour and I agreed. Then I called her back before she left and told her that I can only do an hour and will get a room on I-45 to cut her drive short. BOTH AGREED. We had a good time and went over by 30 odd minutes. So I tipped her $50 and gave her $300. Now she's calling and texting me with threats that it was suppose to be 90 minutes and I am short $50 WTF

I have been in hobby for more than 8 years since P days and NEVER shorted or cheated on donations and seen hundreds of providers over the years. I know she's a credible provider and well known now in Houston area but I am not sure why she's acting like this and very disappointed with this behavior of hers. She was threatening me that she will post an alert against me so here I am posting this first to clarify the situation. Originally Posted by kenmaster

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?746293

Bonita

Public comments:
Do not waste time connecting with her and meeting. She's rude with a sarcastic attitude and egoistic behavior. Her communications were good but downhill as soon as you enter the location. We have an abundance of Latinas with hot bodies so take advantage of that and skip this woman.

The rest of the story...
I'm writing my first review here as I have been using eccie for 15 years . I usually don't write reviews, but I had to write it here to help my brothers. I have exchanged messages with the Bonita after I saw her welcome wagon post but we were not able to find a time to connect. I messaged her The Morning of the day if she was available, she said to come over, but I couldn't due to meetings then. I messaged her if she was available in the afternoon, and she was. Mentioned that she will be at 3 I then communicated with her and and let her know that I'm gonna be late because i cannot get out of the office but she said that she will wait for me. And I told her like I'll be there around 430 and she said yes that'sfine, I will wait for you so that's okay. I wanted to make sure that I confirm if I'm not holding her up or anything. Because time just slipped away from me.
She gave me the instructions. I got to the location. I had a little challenge trying to get into the location. The apartments on nice, but they're not in that good area, as it was a little bit shady as I was walking around.
I went inside the apartment and saw her standing behind a door. As soon as I saw her it seemed like I was looking at a stripper. Very nice body, tanned, face is okay. I think it's a little bit rough, but she had make up on. We hugged and she asked if I wanna take a shower which I did because its been a hot, long hot day. I tried to have a normal chat with her, but her responses were silence which I thought was rude.
She asked me to put the donation on the bathroom counter. I forgot while I was undressing, and then she just laid on the bed, played on her phone and pushed me away and said. Yeah, please go take a shower first and and then she repeated again to make sure that before I take a shower to put the money on the kitchen sink counter, and take a shower. Once I came back from the shower, I still saw her laying on the bed with her clothes on watching the Kim Kardashian on tv. That really kinda ticked me off. I ask her if she was okay to which she very rudely replied that why do you? Why do I keep asking him about herself? Let's just get on with the business. To ask me if I put the money on even though I did in front of her which I said I did and that turned me off pretty badly. I laid on the bed and she just took her clothes off and I and I earn my life. Send, let's kiss. She was not kissing at all. I try to kiss on her neck. And you know held her by her neck just to be passionate, but she push me back and start yelling at me. That image returned me off pretty bad. I never got a heart on at all being there.
I got up when I said I team. We should end the session here starting getting dressed. And she just lost her mind. I. Left the donation where it was because I just didn't want to be discussing that and said you know what screw it? I'll just leave as a as a horrible time and she started to you know put her clothes back on as well.
From there, I just left thinking that this was just a bad experience. No matter how bad your day went or how. Bad fuel. It's still a commitment of time in this profession. I would highly recommend you not see her. I think she's just in this to make a quick book and get out or meet a sugar, daddy or something because she's not in it for a service Originally Posted by kenmaster1

Lets address the elephant in the room, you be the judge Originally Posted by Bonita

So, a guy name kenmaster1 wrote a review today that wasn't favorable. Since I can't reply on the review, I figured I'd address it here.

So the guy had scheduled an appointment with me, keep in mind he was already 30 minutes late to his appointment, he then called me again to tell me he needed 30 more minutes. So in total, he was an hour late. Since I didn?t have any appointments lined up, I just went with it. So he came in and he told me he needed to take a shower. When he got out he immediately grabbed my head and started kissing me very very aggressively. I wasn't use to this so I immediately backed up and just reacted like whoa. And I had told him politely, excuse me, you?re not allowed to touch me like that. He immediately got a very ugly attitude with me and said, "what, I?m paying you for your service." I told him that doesn?t mean it gives you a right to just touch me in that way and do whatever you want. The guy was dirty and stinky (yes even after the shower), and trying to forcefully kiss me. And when I spoke up to him, his excuse was that since he was paying me for my service that he can do whatever he wants with me. He left and tried to take the donation back. This is the reason for the bad review, I can assure you guys, I'm a very great time, as always ymmv, and this guy just had the wrong idea. Please don't be like that, lets respect each other and have a great time. Thank you Originally Posted by Bonita

But by all means, who am I to stop one from posting self reports on themselves

Point of order before anyone screams guideline #19
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1063511057
A bit cranky Dorian … Lol….
  • Busty
  • 06-13-2024, 09:12 PM
Proverbial Bitch Slap was entertaining tho!
Sheesh lol
  • R.M.
  • 06-14-2024, 12:59 PM
A bit cranky Dorian … Lol…. Originally Posted by Cendell M
I think we should hold Pitroom and let Dorian throat punch him.
Only for therapeutic purpose of course.
An entertaining script is work repeating, again and again.

Only for therapeutic purpose of course. Originally Posted by R.M.
Umm, only those trained by Dorthy can do that properly.
Only for therapeutic purpose of course. Originally Posted by R.M.
Oh I totally agree!
An entertaining script is work repeating, again and again.

Umm, only those trained by Dorthy can do that properly. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
True statement Dorthy is the ultimate throat puncher
I’ll admit that I’m a little entertained when he gets on his other multiple accounts to agree with the “OP” but does the bare minimum to try to throw off the scent” pun intended.
  • Busty
  • 06-16-2024, 08:21 PM

But by all means, who am I to stop one from posting self reports on themselves Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Can we add Masterfisherman to the file ?!?!?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063521572

Old Today, 07:31 PM
Masterfisherman
Premium Access

Encounters: 7
All you drama queen mother fuckers crack me up. You stupid son of the bitches are making a big deal about a fucking Gate and whether or not her hair is real . What the fuck does it matter either one? You stupid sons of bitches !!!
You’re worse than a bunch of fucking old women sitting around gossiping!!
I never said her pussy stunk and she wasn’t worth a fuck ! All I said was the gate is fucked up and she might be wearing a wig .
Well I don’t give a swinging dogs dick about what any of you think. Yeh there’s some fucking trick to operate the gate it’s got a hidden switch she told me about. Now MAYBE just possibly there is a very slight chance that there was another woman in that apartment who I might have mistaken as her. She didn’t open the door all the way just cracked it open and pointed at the gate and had me walk over there and she motioned to me where to find the switch. So what’s the big fucking deal ? God damn you mother fuckers crack me up . This shit is funnier than Nikki Glasier at the Tom Brady Roast . But as I said all your opinions don’t mean shit to me.
You motherfuckers really need something to do rather just sit here and gossip!!

Happy Father's Day
I believe Masterfisherman is Houstonastros1962<<< he’s been banned awhile he’s a vile human being puts down women left and right very prejudiced as well. I can spot his handles just like I can spot pit rooms. He’s a vile disgusting human being and that’s exactly who I believe master fisherman is. Just my opionion but I’m not usually wrong. Especially with those two clowns of the circus.
  • Busty
  • 06-16-2024, 10:44 PM
Did he change his handle? I'm asking because the members list archives doesn't have that name.
Was curious about his writing style.

No he never changed his handle it was always HoustonAstros1962 I believe that’s how he spelt it, I’ll have to dig up some old posts when I have time he was on oh2 as well
Ladies. I think ifn a member is perma banned he won't show up in that list.