MSNBC Is Colluding With the Russians!

Why does MSNBC keep inviting this retired US Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson on their network shows? Could it be because he is a former Colin Powell staffer who hates Trump as much as MSNBC does?

Here's what made my jaw drop - Wilkerson hates Trump so much that he even buys into Putin's absurd claim that the April 4 sarin gas attack in Syria was launched by the rebels and not by Assad:

“I think we can take Mr. Putin at his word, I think he said there are going to be more fake chemical attacks... I have seen no intelligence that convinces me that the provenance of those attacks in Idlib Province was in fact the Syrian Government...”
The above quote is from the Chris Hayes show video in this HuffPo article @ -0.52:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c89f912292a6

So let me get this right... MSNBC, the lib-retarded network that keeps beating the drums to impeach Trump over alleged collusion with Russia, is itself COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA by swallowing Putin's preposterous lie - hook, line and sinker!

And they're too stupid and blinded by Trump Derangement Syndrome to notice the irony!

Oh, and just in case any of you libtard idiots are tempted to defend MSNBC and collude with Putin on this lie, it is rejected by virtually every MSM outlet, including CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/05/middle...ner/index.html
Why does MSNBC keep inviting this retired US Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson on their network shows? Could it be because he is a former Colin Powell staffer who hates Trump as much as MSNBC does?

Here's what made my jaw drop - Wilkerson hates Trump so much that he even buys into Putin's absurd claim that the April 4 sarin gas attack in Syria was launched by the rebels and not by Assad:

The above quote is from the Chris Hayes show video in this HuffPo article @ -0.52:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c89f912292a6

So let me get this right... MSNBC, the lib-retarded network that keeps beating the drums to impeach Trump over alleged collusion with Russia, is itself COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA by swallowing Putin's preposterous lie - hook, line and sinker!

And they're too stupid and blinded by Trump Derangement Syndrome to notice the irony!

Oh, and just in case any of you libtard idiots are tempted to defend MSNBC and collude with Putin on this lie, it is rejected by virtually every MSM outlet, including CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/05/middle...ner/index.html Originally Posted by lustylad
Mentally Strained National Broad Casting p
  • WTF
  • 04-24-2017, 07:30 AM
Of course the rebels fassed their own people so pussies like you could be effected and the deep state could flip Trump on his Putin loving!

Of course the rebels fassed their own people ....... Originally Posted by WTF
"fassed"? What an idiot!

You are struggling and failing at being relevant in a discussion.
  • WTF
  • 04-24-2017, 08:07 AM
"gassed"? What an idiot!

You are struggling and failing at being relevant in a discussion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY

Obvious typo...don't you have someone to snitch on!
Of course the rebels fassed their own people so pussies like you could be effected and the deep state could flip Trump on his Putin loving!

. Originally Posted by WTF
That didn't even make sense. Sorry but it didn't.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 04-24-2017, 11:12 AM

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Well remember this deep state you boys have continually talked about?

It is anti russian, you understand that right?

So if they can convince Trump russia was behind the mustard gassed babies...

They have succeeded in breaking up the Trump/Putin bromance.

Hoped that helped
Of course the rebels fassed (sic) their own people so pussies like you could be effected (sic) and the deep state could flip Trump on his Putin loving! Originally Posted by WTF
Ignorant asshole does exactly what I warned him not to do – he colludes with the Rooskis! The latest Russian excuse is that the sarin nerve gas agents were held by the rebels and were inadvertently released when Assad bombed their storage locations... an "explanation" that would refute the laws of chemistry:

“Lister also highlighted the issue that all nerve agents known to be in Syria are binary weapons. 'First of all, nobody in their right mind would ever store both both components of a binary nerve agent in the same building. And secondly, even if they were stored together and then targeted, blowing them up would not result in any active nerve agent -- it's chemically impossible,' he said.”

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/05/middle...ner/index.html

Bottom line - MSNBC and WTFagboy are colluding with the Kremlin as the leading purveyors of Russian-generated fake news! Treasonous bastards!

Why apologize to him? Apologize to his parents for spawning it.
Well remember this deep state you boys have continually talked about?

It is anti russian, you understand that right?

They have succeeded in breaking up the Trump/Putin bromance.

Hoped that helped Originally Posted by WTF
The Putin Trump connection is mostly hearsay. It circulates out there just so Liberals will have something wonderful to talk about.

Jim
The Putin Trump connection is mostly hearsay. It circulates out there just so Liberals will have something wonderful to talk about.

Since his president shit canned the U.S. space program ...

.. yea, piss off the Russians!

They have succeeded in breaking up the Trump/Putin bromance. Originally Posted by WTF
First of all, it wasn't mustard gas, you callous baby killer-enabling Rooski-loving asslicker. It was a binary nerve gas, which Syrian rebels have never had or stored or used and which has an extremely short shelf life. Read my CNN link and learn.

Second, you're not exposing the deep state, whatever that means; you're embracing Putin's fake-news propaganda machine. Are you a traitor or just a gullible dupe of the Kremlin? Which is it, fagboy? How do you plead?
The cold war heating up ...!!!

Since his president shit canned the U.S. space program ...

.. yea, piss off the Russians! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Those Russians look content for never have going to the moon, lol.

Jim
Those Russians look content for never have going to the moon, lol.

The guy on the right is a U.S. astronaut. Just before being transported to the INTERNATIONAL Space Station on a Soviet rocket!

And while he is there if there is an emergency he will be "life-boated" to Mother Earth on a Russian Escape Craft!