Wtf? Shady 'out of the blue' text

I got a text out of the blue today from a 631 area code. Same area code as the number from another mongers post on a different site. Regarding that Clifton park incall that may be a sting

Says hi I'm new in Albany and when I asked how they got my number said an old friend. Failed to elaborate in any way.

Fucking shady as fuck. Wouldn't say who old friend was. I blocked it and making my report here to help y'all.

Trusted members can PM me for the full number, but I wouldn't go near that scene with a 10 ft pole.

Beware and take care fellas.

Peace.

PK.
So I contacted this very beautiful young lady today. Later discovered the number used to belong to a rather homely lady from Albany who was remanded to the ACJ in August. Anyway, she wants two bills. Guess where the in call is. Clinton Park. I have a feeling this might be a sting. The original girl recently had a ad up and I didn't find it this time, indeed an incredibly beautiful mixed girl is now using the number. Am I being paranoid? I'd really like to hear your opinion.

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...i/513192341021

This was the OP and ad a trusted monger referred to. And it's very similar to the number a I got blind baited with today. If it's any girl who knows me for real, I suggest they clear this up ASAP, because this isn't gonna help her rep otherwise.

PK
You must be listed under Butt in the contact list!!
You must be listed under Butt in the contact list!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LOL
Do you have any idea about this situation? Or anything of value to add?
Because several of the local stings have been run out of the Clifton park area and in the spirit of helping avoid getting arrested you have added nothing.

PK
LOL
Do you have any idea about this situation? Or anything of value to add?
Because several of the local stings have been run out of the Clifton park area and in the spirit of helping avoid getting arrested you have added nothing.

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Agreed! If it is a sting attempt it approaches entrapment. Scary shit.
Thank you Loki for the heads up, here and else ware. Time to think with the big head guys.