Email Address: na
URL / Website: Breanna@Breanna48612726 on twitter
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near River
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I would say 5'2" maybe 120lbs trimmed bush, nice medium sized titties. there are plenty of new pics on twitter. they are her
Recommendation: Yes
The only was to contact is through Twitter?
You must have the Midas touch, my understanding per her was ...lucky you.
You must have the Midas touch, my understanding per her was ...lucky you. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
Ya! WTF! When I saw her last month is was only and when i went to go down on her she got out a dental dam which was the least sexy thing ever.
It's a fake review he got stood up by one of the best don't believe it for a minute
It's a fake review he got stood up by one of the best don't believe it for a minute Originally Posted by Ladyloverabc
Seriously!
You've got great Cred here...
Fake news
OK I fake stuff all the time lmao
First off I have no one to impress here
Second I dont give a fuck
Third I have PA for a year and a half
Believe what you want
It's a fake review he got stood up by one of the best don't believe it for a minute Originally Posted by Ladyloverabc
And how would you know that with no PA
I would definitely contact her and try to set something upm i just refuse to use Twitter. I was only making a joke.
don't believe it for a minute Originally Posted by Ladyloverabc
the understatement for the century....
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Easily amused arent you
Contact her
I contacted Breanna a couple of weeks ago, and she told me her rates went up and everything was covered, so I passed. Then she sends me a DM early this week letting me know that BBBJ is back on the table.
I contacted Breanna a couple of weeks ago, and she told me her rates went up and everything was covered, so I passed. Then she sends me a DM early this week letting me know that BBBJ is back on the table. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
I guess I hit her at the right time lol