Capital Police

Watched a bit of the testimony of a Capital Police Officer during the Jan 6 investigation. He cried saying he feared for his life. After being hit, sprayed and crushed by a door just knew he was going to die. I believe those guys are armed. Instead of crying my question is why didn't the CP shoot a couple of those crazy ass rioters. Their job is to protect the Capital then protect it. If a group of black clad terriorist attack would the CP stand around with tears flowing and thump up ass? One manly plain clothed guy did shoot and kill a woman who wasn't a threat.
Watched a bit of the testimony of a Capital Police Officer during the Jan 6 investigation. He cried saying he feared for his life. Originally Posted by bill sins
Are you sure that wasn't AOC testifying? Last I heard she was scared shitless locked in her office (in the other building) after which she alleged her door was almost pushed down or broken by the mob outside trying to sexually assault her! Her slight smile and smirk revealed her falsehood ... no one really wanted to fuck her!
They (Congress and the Capitol Police) could release ALL of the video to clear it all up, but they won't because that would put the lie to the "insurrection" bullshit.

There's plenty of video of the CP waving protestors inside through open doors, standing around while people film the inside of the Capitol. (It is pretty interesting - was there for Reagans viewing)

But the Liberals won't do that because that hurts their narrative and their goal of making political opposition equivalent to terrorism.

And for those of you who think that's a good thing... enjoy yourselves while you can. The worm always turns.
Interesting point. Perhaps the CP were told not to use deadly force and Michael Byrd didn't get the message. Or maybe he's to dumb to pay attention. He left his gun in the bathroom once.
Would you mind posting those videos?

I have seen a few random videos showing cops just idly standing by and walking with protestors, but also some videos showing cops afraid and running away from protestors.
The only good thing that came out of the Jan 6th insurrection is that it has exposed conservative hypocrisy over and over again.
The worm already turned in November. Some of the Village Idiot worms that didn't turn will end up on the hook.
Would you mind posting those videos?

I have seen a few random videos showing cops just idly standing by and walking with protestors, but also some videos showing cops afraid and running away from protestors. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Wow, look at the violence of this insurrection... look fast because Twitter is already suppressing it.

Here's a guy calling for people to attack the day before... he's definitely a Glowie.

Capitol Police taking selfies with the Protestors...Which ought to lead to a new Meme... the Revolution will be selfied...

Capitol Police removing the barricades...

Trump Supporters Stop ‘Antifa’ From Breaking Into Capitol

There are a number of still shots that show black clad individuals with Kpots on... on the back are strips of green duct tape. An excellent way to call out to other PantifaG homos that they're part of the team.

The guy that shot the video of Ashli Babbit being shot is a known PantifaG - John Sullivan.

And you know what we don't hear anything about? The PIPE BOMBS.. yeah those seemed to have been forgotten about.

This is just the Democrats version of the Reichstag fire... it will likely lead to the same thing as well.
The only good thing that came out of the Jan 6th insurrection is that it has exposed conservative hypocrisy over and over again. Originally Posted by Little Monster
all the riots should be handled the same
Why are all the cops crying?

It looks so fake.

It looks so fake. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Nancy told em cry or I'm sending you to guard the Portland Fed courthouse ????

It looks so fake. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
It's not fake. Those who actually allowed in the protestors are crying and those perjuring before PissLousy's Kangaroo Court are crying for them. Since when is a witness before a legitimate Congressional body authorized to have a period of silence to honor anyone ... especially with a false narrative for the purpose. It's refreshing to see Federal Police LYING UNDER OATH.

It's sad when an alleged Federal police officer cannot offer prayers and silence for a legitimate victim of police ineffectiveness they were incapable of stopping that resulted in the death of a female protestor exercising her right to free expression.

The Russian Collusion didn't work. The Fake Insurrection won't either.
Is this guy gonna testify?

Watched a bit of the testimony of a Capital Police Officer during the Jan 6 investigation. He cried saying he feared for his life. After being hit, sprayed and crushed by a door just knew he was going to die. Originally Posted by bill sins
I remember when Jussie Smollet cried on National TV too. I wonder if Democrats think that is supposed to make a man more believable. Maybe it does to women/Democrats. It just makes me think these guys are pussies.