Encounter: Ltothj528: A Secret Benefits Find

User ID: N/A
Date: 2/23/2021
Name: LJ
Phone: 814-334-2899
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7000b34972307a
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Hosted at my location.
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LFK DFK Breastplay DATY Doggie Mish COB
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde below shoulders worn in ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2", slim with a touch of mommy tummy, maybe 130 lbs. probably less, classic blue-eyed blonde, piercings on ears only, a few tats, well-proportioned breasts (don't ask me to determine cup size, I'm not good at that, but there was plenty to enjoy), neatly trimmed kitty, and a very pretty face. All in all a nice little package
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Thanks.
She used to be on skip. She’s a keeper
Contacted her about a date she gave me a quote of 3 Bills is that what you gave and was it worth the rate?
She told me $200. She used to work out of Meadville and conneautville. She used to charge $65. I told her no way am I paying $100. She left the area last year and was on a state vacation for a bit.
Please don’t pay these gals more than $100. That’s crazy
Thought I would chime back in here, FWIW.

Added private tags The Dr
I always am like DID YOU SAY $300 or even $200 YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE WORKING RIGHT??? This isnt Vegas or NYC.
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
The field is getting smaller now with only fans , if the man wants to pay what he wants to pay let him be. It’s cheaper than a wife , a marriage or a divorce . You pay them to stay you pay them to leave , plus if you recieved excellent service and she will probably pick him first over cheap dudes
The field is getting smaller now with only fans , if the man wants to pay what he wants to pay let him be. It’s cheaper than a wife , a marriage or a divorce . You pay them to stay you pay them to leave , plus if you recieved excellent service and she will probably pick him first over cheap dudes Originally Posted by Itsallfun69
Hey more power to her...If she can get that kind of money she would be stupid not to take it. Just saying I and I think most guys would not pay that kind of money for a quick you know what...just my opinion of course
Hey more power to her...If she can get that kind of money she would be stupid not to take it. Just saying I and I think most guys would not pay that kind of money for a quick you know what...just my opinion of course Originally Posted by DAVIDB1123

I don't understand what you mean by "a quick"?
I don't understand what you mean by "a quick"? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
An hour
She told me $200. She used to work out of Meadville and conneautville. She used to charge $65. I told her no way am I paying $100. She left the area last year and was on a state vacation for a bit. Originally Posted by Dino trex
She have any reviews when she was on stg?