DATY enjoy it VS what the client wants?

I'm just curious. of the providers that post here, how many of you agree to DATY because you actually enjoy it, how many of you agree to DATY because its part of what the client wants to do, and for how many is it both?

an inquiring mind
They really do enjoy it. I can give a provider an orgasm just by licking my lips. Then they have about five more orgasms in five minutes while I am randomly licking somewhere on or about their vag and shoving my whole hand up there.

That's what I have learned from reading reviews here.
re:"They really do enjoy it. I can give a provider an orgasm just by licking my lips. Then they have about five more orgasms in five minutes while I am randomly licking somewhere on or about their vag and shoving my whole hand up there."

funny

now I'll wait to see what the providers have to say
I'm incognito, so i can give you my honest, complete answer. I mean, how many women who are advertising here are going to say "no I hate it" LOL. Think about it. So to be truthful, 99% of the time I fake orgasms and I fake enjoying the oral. Once in a blue moon, I will enjoy the oral. But even with the fellas who give good oral, I can't really enjoy anything with a stranger. Even with regulars, I'm really only there for the funds, not true emotion, attraction, lust, love or infatuation. With the absence of these core emotions, it makes for some lack luster feelings on my part. But I would never let that show. If I showed my true feelings the man would be very uncomfortable. So I act like I'm enjoying myself, I act like I'm in la la land and on cloud 9. It's not hard to do. I'm not saying I hate the fellas I meet. No, it's not that. But how much can I really enjoy someone when the funds are the motivating factor? I am one person. These are just my views not everyone elses. But as stated earlier, I can be as honest as I want to be because I am here incognito, not for advertising methods. Be well, II
Honest answer.........Thanks........
i don't like it and i think guys think i just say that because i really DO like it but not with clients.NO i just DONT get off that way! i swear i think i have an oversensitive clit...its just...almost annoying for lack of better terminology
I love it when it is done correctly. I like soft, slow gentle twirls. Rough clit sucking does not feel good and it is pretty painful.
I like giving just as much as receiving. But if your not that into it then to each their own. But if you are a little instruction never offends me. Glad to be under you again sweety.
Who on earth doesn't like someone going down on them?
Clits are like men, they all have to be treated differently, and Ladies, most guys actually like to try to please you also, show tell em you like it!!!!!Don't be scared!
I only enjoy it if it is done right. I usually try to communicate what feels best to me. I am not real big on the sucking/pulling of the labia and that get irritating. I also can't stand a pointy tounge. I prefer a flat tounge that is soft and not too much hard flicking, as that feels more annoying and not comfortable. There are some men who I have to focus them on other things when it becomes irritating, and I do my best to guide them to other areas of the body that can bring just as much pleasure.
Ladies, if we're not doing it the way you like it...SPEAK UP!! Most of us like pleasing you as much as we like you pleasing us...well almost.
I only enjoy it if it is done right. I usually try to communicate what feels best to me. I am not real big on the sucking/pulling of the labia and that get irritating. I also can't stand a pointy tounge. I prefer a flat tounge that is soft and not too much hard flicking, as that feels more annoying and not comfortable. There are some men who I have to focus them on other things when it becomes irritating, and I do my best to guide them to other areas of the body that can bring just as much pleasure. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Now that is an informative and tactful way to let us know what you like so that those of us who actually WANT to please you, can do so without awkward moments.

It isn't any secret that we are all different and enjoy being pleasured in different ways.

I had a GF/SO once that loved to have her clit vigorously licked and sucked. She would cum in seconds flat when stimulated this way, and I have tried the same technique on other ladies with hit or miss results. Some liked it very much where others didn't. Not surprising! Communication is the key.

What is really irritating, is when you seem to be getting positive results and then she up and says..."I really don't like that." Gee thanks for the communication!!......

Ladies, we LOVE to eat pussy...and genuinely want to please you. If you don't like it, then say so. We don't want to be down between your legs, thinking we are doing a good job when you either don't want us down there in the first place or you hate the way we are performing.

There are positive ways of getting your message across without saying... "I don't like that!!"

What if you were doing your best to give us your best quality blow job and we looked at you and said how much we really didn't care for the way you were sucking dick? How would that make you feel?

It works both ways.

Learn some tact.