Premium Access

Hey - How do I check when my PA status is going to run out? can't find anything that shows it.
Each review that is approved provides 6 weeks of PA. It is cumulative so the date your review was approved adds 6 weeks to your account.
Let us say that you write two reviews the same week. You will get 6 weeks credit for the first one and 6 weeks credit for the second one for a total of 12 weeks less the time period between when each review was approved.
  • BSer
  • 06-07-2014, 12:13 PM
We should have clocks under our avatars that run down to zero

Sort of like the clocks on people's wrists in that "out of time" movie

I need to write another review soon, anyone have any filthy hoodrat suggestions?
  • FFH
  • 06-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Chelsea
  • BSer
  • 06-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Chelsea Originally Posted by FFH
Well played sir, well played
Not Cumulative?!? Damn, I better pace myself...
Each review that is approved provides 6 weeks of PA.It is not cumulative so the date your review was pproved starts the 6 week clock ticking. After 6 weeks without another approved review you will lose your access. This is something that is up to the individual to track and not staff. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
OR.....
Click "User CP"
And then click "Paid Subscriptions" to find out.
please reread my original post.
Thank you for the clarification. Much appreciated.
Each review that is approved provides 6 weeks of PA. It is cumulative so the date your review was approved adds 6 weeks to your account. Let us say that you write two reviews the same week. You will get 6 weeks credit for the first one and 6 weeks credit for the second one for a total of 12 weeks less the time period between when each review was approved. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Damn, 2Dogs. I'm too stupid to figure that out. Does that mean if you get approved for Premium you should wait 6 weeks to post another review, even if you have a new one ready to share?
Approx. dates.

Review on Jan 1 PA until Feb 14
Another review on Jan 7, PA extended to March 30
Another review on Jan 13, PA now goes to May 14
Approx. dates. Review on Jan 1 PA until Feb 14
Another review on Jan 7, PA extended to March 30. Another review on Jan 13, PA now goes to May 14. Originally Posted by Pistolero
How about this one. I get approved today for Premium today. And I put up another new review tomorrow. Decipher that one for me, P-Money.
How about this one. I get approved today for Premium today( Good Luck). And I put up another new review tomorrow( If approved). Decipher that one for me, P-Money. Originally Posted by Gates123
After second is approved, you have 12 weeks minus 1 day, like T2D said.
After second is approved, you have 12 weeks minus 1 day, like T2D said. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Got it. Fuckin Pistolero.
Remember the last time yinz were in jail? The judge said the sentences were "cumulative, not concurrent". Get it now?